Dorb giving a big hello to old and new.

Dorb

Hello everyone!

Some of yall may know me from back in the day in 2142 ages ago. I'm Jeremy, kind of an old schooler here, was around TBG when it first started. Which Hi ga...soulz... fast, sexy lex, Bob, Mario, and whoever else I forgot that may still be here. God where did the years go? I'm from the Texas which really is a country not a state. Finally have the time to start playing games again. I'm glad to be back and sure hope to get to meet all the new TBG guys as well.

Which I'll apologize now I suck at BF4 so bare with me!

Hey hey!! Welcome back Deeeeeooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrb!!

Lets get you some chopper unlocks

Sup dorb. Welcome back. Good old 2142 days EH?

Come play infantry only and play against me so I can increase my kill count per round :)

I havent flown anything since 2142. Refuse to, nothing comes close to gunship. Maybe this 2143 when and if that happens.

I've been doing really well on the ground transfered my air skills to the ground :D

Oh by the way don't forget to view my gunship video so you can drool some k thx

Hey Dorb, how's it going? Last I heard you were in Beaumont? Still there or did you move on? Anyway, still in Houston.

GREASEE Yes it has, I'm sure gonna make an appearance tonight and tomorrow, then I have a baby due on Thursday so I will be MIA for a few days, but I'm sure going to get to know all the new folks here, and I'm sure I'll apply to be back in TBG.

Yes Sixer! Groves to be exact! Maybe I'll come swing by in a few weeks if you want to grab a bite to eat!

Sounds good to me; hit me up any time you're in the area! Right now I"m in Tomball while I house is being worked on since the flooding in April but should be back in the Cypress area at home in a week or two.

Hi Dorb!

dorb_the_almighty_by_camofire096-d796q0v.png

Dorb! This may make me play some BF4. Love you long time!

Mac you better! I'm so scrubbish it aint even funny!

Hello Dorb.

Welcome back, it was nice meeting you last night. There will be many more penis and butt cheek jokes heading your way soon.

Back