Diry-Lex Sig.

C

cjjeans

This is it. I was working on another one and forgot to save the progress when my photoshop pooped out on me! Lost the original one i was working on. Since its a piece of art - i can't just re-create it... I hope you like this!

lex.png

LOL I always thought there was supposed to be on there - but there isn't... had to look at it a few times.

I looooooooooooove it! fucking sweet,!! thanks CJ, : D

and yes when I first made my name I was a little drunk and fo' got the T lol.

I love you CJizzle

Not to be confused with Clutchizzle!

You're very welcome - i wish i could have shown you the original one... guess god had other plans...

See how observant I am??? I always thought it said dirty! The drunken state would certainly explain that typo! Nice job, again. 027

Nice work, CJ. Which version of Photoshop? We use CS2 in my classroom (can't always talk them into the newest version each time they release one). And Snipes, I think you need to use a picture of Carlos Hathcock - 93 confirmed kills says it all!

Using CS3 - been using it since Photoshop 6... I guess since '98 i've been using Adobe shit. Whoah - thats a long time!

so are you going to be making everyones sig CJ?

I LOVE MINE :)

Aw man, my internet browser is all fucked up, I have to figure out a way to get into my settings so I can change the sig

What are the recommended dimensions for the sigs? I may make one some day during my prep period.

[quote1233437031=MacN8r]
What are the recommended dimensions for the sigs? I may make one some day during my prep period.
[/quote1233437031]

Are you a teacher Mac?

Yep Shibby, an art teacher. I teach 4th grade through high school in a small public school in rural Indiana. Everything from elementary art to computer graphics.

Back