Demo of wall hacker

i saw it, was hard to find him at first because his name is spelt "untouchabIe" L is speak with a capital i. Just submitted to pbbans. I banned him by IP so he is definitely out of our server for good. As for all Pb streaming servers that would take a day or two., thats on their end now :)

He also has 2 prior bans for COD 4. I guess he is not satisfied with two prior bans. Strike three he's out? Maybe :D

The untouchable just became touchable :D

Thanks

The funny thing is....even with a wall-hack this guy wasn't all that good. Before I spotted the hack he was on my team and I had more kills and less deaths than he did. I should have probably sensed something was up when he camped the whole round in a spot where nobody in their right mind would.

The next round when he was on the opposing team, I spotted the hack instantly. I spectated and it was clear as hell that he was a dirty cow-fucker. I have the demo, but I saw that Just some lady was already on it. Thanks for that, dude.

Thanks for keeping a look out you two. Much appreciated as i havent been playing much. Killing floor then Bad Company 2 beta and now Mass Effect 2 are occupying my time.

NP corky.... :) I was suspicious of him the last time he was on, but he left right after the map we were on ended and i didnt have enof time to really watch him to make a judgement on it so.. But anyway Ty Fast, appreciate it... & Corky i know u dont know but im a woman lol ..so its dudette :p :) Hey i dont mind.. , I have admin'd before so and have caught alot of hackers in these darn games since Mohaa, and i will do what ever i can to keep them out of any server im in .. :) O i hear that Bf beta is pretty neat lol... I do miss them shockpaddles :p Runnin up to the enemy & CLEAR!!~!! LOL

Back