daddy needs a new game

roth140

so ive got my bad ass i7 rig up and running and i need a new game to play.

I plan on bfbc2 but thats a few months away.

ive been looking at mass effect, fall out 3, borderlands, and a few others like torchlight. i want to buy something other people here are playing. and i dont want to waste up to $50 christmas money. i stilll have $50 saved for bfbc2 in the end.

i dont care what type of game rpg, action, fps, whatever. let me know whats good.

borderlands sucks - imao sorry
I like COD5 WAW as a change of pace game(plus it has the best zombie shooter attached imo) - Our server rules + runs great, and you'll have advantage on a good rig

get cod 5 world at war roth. That game was actually "meant to be played on i7" apparently see the adverts before joining server.

And we got a server too maybe i can see you in there :)

arturo get your ass back in there too. Haven't seen you in a while.

sweet. ill check it, maybe i can get some money off at work. im pumped for something new.

as far as sixers suggestion, those stopped 3 seconds after the wedding vows :(

log into Steam, theres a huge holiday sale now. Assassins Creed is 50% off and so is Torchlight. i might buy both those. what about red faction guerrilla? big savings for broke ppl like me.

Roth, you missed the point. BJ's can be bought and two with a little negotiating!

lol its funny, we were just talking about assassin's creed being 20 bucks and I told you to wait because it will probably go on sale
And here we are
I think I'm gonna buy it right now

lol its funny, we were just talking about assassin's creed being 20 bucks and I told you to wait because it will probably go on sale
And here we are
I think I'm gonna buy it right now

im thinking this:

$29.99 $7.49
Grand Theft Auto IV

$19.99>$13.39
BioShockâ„¢

$19.99>$9.99
Assassin's Creedâ„¢: Director's Cut Edition

$19.99>$9.99
Torchlight

$19.99>$9.99
Killing Floor

total $50.85. thoughts?

I'm sad nobody wants to play KF with me.

Anyone want a guess pass to check it out? I have two.

wow that is a sweet sale on steam - operation flashpoint is worth $20 and IL -2 for $5

Operation flashpoint is teh suck imo, and IL-2 is 5 years old, more or less... but it's good if you're into overwhelmingly realistic sims. I found it too realistic and a bit boring sometimes... :-(

Back