Crysis Warhead

And by better multiplayer exactly what do you mean? I Will get it, just may not play it online....

Yeah Fast, what makes you say it'd be any different from Crysis, except new levels/scripted animations/perhaps a weapon or two and vehicles?

It kinda looks exactly like Crysis to me...

I doubt it will be any better in multiplayer then Crysis was.

i dont know there is a little post on wolf's thread that mentions all teh feature it will have this is what heartsmasher said on the wolf forums

Yep I am getting it, hopefully they polished and made multiplayer really good this time around as it is pretty bad for Crysis right now. Poor PBUCON Support, glitchy dedicated servers, and really bad anti-cheat protection/bad integration with punkbuster. Single player on the other hand was amazing and fun and I enjoyed it all the way through. Even if the singleplayer and multiplayer are bad the Crysis Editor makes up for it in every way. Hopefully it will be easier to create gamemodes are they post tutorials on how they made the gamemodes.

[quote1219016661=BOT #00001]
crysis was a STINKBOMB!
[/quote1219016661]

I don't know about the multiplayer, but immensely enjoyed the single player - pretty much every second of it. My favorite, however, were the 0-gravity levels and the descending-off-the-mountain snowy areas.

It kind of looks exactly the same as Crysis, like I said. They muffled something about a new particle system, but I think what makes Crysis so taxing is sheer shaders and polygons... so unless they nerfed detail and/or shaders significantly, I doubt it will make any difference with performance.

Multiplayer who knows... they were demoing the single player here.

Here's a cool vid too:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/38396.html

Notice the low framerates during some of the scenes LMAO.

The only level I liked in Crysis is when you get to drive the tank around the battlefield, made me wanna play a multiplayer game that looks just like that, wouldnt it be great?

I never really appreciated the vehicles on Crysis... they were alright I suppose.

[quote1219994961=KillaSer]
The only level I liked in Crysis is when you get to drive the tank around the battlefield, made me wanna play a multiplayer game that looks just like that, wouldnt it be great?
[/quote1219994961]
I do not even use the tank in this mission . lol

Back