Counter strike global offensive gameplay

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qqbTx-5LSA0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so... bf2 graphics + console = something people will buy? COD should have figured this out years ago!

Idiot lemmings, that game looks like shit!

so... bf2 graphics + console = something people will buy? COD should have figured this out years ago!

Idiot lemmings, that game looks like shit!

Counter-Strike was NEVER about graphics. It was about well balanced, fast paced game-play with weapons that reacted very close to life. It catered to professional gaming and clans before any other game. It was the first to add voice chat. And the game still gets updated more regularly than many new games.

valve better not ruin this game, why are they showing it on the 360? because its going to be some kind of shitty console port?

if there is any developer that I trust when it comes to PC gaming and support. Its valve.

Counter strike 1.5/1.6 from my 5 year experience was the least buggiest game ever played. While the graphics aren't the best out there, the gameplay and competitiveness speak otherwise. (I was never really liked competitive stuff anyway just friendly scrims).

Its 360 because the person was playing on 360. I am sure someone asked to take video of him playing. I'm fairly certain that person was not allowed to record it.

Back