Could we get a 90hz Operation Metro Reboot?

Hellhole

Hey TBG! Could someone please reboot the 90hz Operation Metro All Weapons server? :Many of us have noticed very odd behavior (strange lag, warping, extremely baaaad hit reg, etc). We would appreciate a reboot if someone could do that. Thanks, Gazzy.

I would rather hold off on that, could be something temporary. All our servers restart on its own daily in the mornings. Not sure if another restart would make a difference.

I would rather hold off on that, could be something temporary. All our servers restart on its own daily in the mornings. Not sure if another restart would make a difference.
Hi Matt and thanks for the super-fast response! If they do indeed reboot themselves every day, then yeah, no need to reboot. However, a number of us have noticed the server acting very strangely during the past week, maybe two. If you want to discuss it with your most regular regulars, join us in Lady's Discord channel later today. The channel should be poppin' around 12AM GMT.

If what we're seeing isn't server related, then it may be hacker related. I posted another thread about that.

Thanks again, Matt.
Gazzy

Back