Cottage for the weekend

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
After work going to cottage with some people and won't be on for the weekend. I know some will be sad and miss me but don't fret its only for the weekend!

Faasty gonna get SMASHED!

ouga ouga

After work going to cottage with some people and won't be on for the weekend. I know some will be sad and miss me but don't fret its only for the weekend!

Faasty gonna get SMASHED!

ouga ouga

In the ass..

so is this what you do in a cottage?

Cottaging

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the sexual behavior. For other uses, see Cottage (disambiguation).

The appearance of public lavatories, like this one in Pond Square, London, is the origin of the term cottaging.

Cottaging is a British gay slang term referring to anonymous sex between men in a public lavatory (a "cottage",<sup id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> "tea-room"<sup id="cite_ref-Dalzell2007_1-0" class="reference">[2]</sup> or "beat"<sup id="cite_ref-Mowlabocus2008_2-0" class="reference">[3]</sup>), or cruising for sexual partners with the intention of having sex elsewhere.<sup id="cite_ref-3" class="reference">[4]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup> The term has its roots in self-contained English toilet blocks resembling small cottages in their appearance; in the English cant language of Polari this became a double entendre by gay men referring to sexual encounters.<sup id="cite_ref-fantabulous_5-0" class="reference">[6]</sup>
"Cottage" is documented as having been in use during the Victorian era to refer to a public toilet and by the 1960s had become an exclusively homosexual slang term.<sup id="cite_ref-6" class="reference">[7]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-7" class="reference">[8]</sup> The word used in this sense is predominantly British (a cottage more commonly being a small, cosy, countryside home), though the term is occasionally used with the same meaning in other parts of the world.<sup id="cite_ref-8" class="reference">[9]</sup> Among gay men in America, lavatories used for this purpose are called tea rooms <sup id="cite_ref-9" class="reference">[10]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-humphreys_10-0" class="reference">[11]</sup>
The term cottaging is often associated with gay men and is rarely used outside gay context, although it can apply to anybody.

I got my internet service back on my phone so you won't miss me much :D

Back