Congrats to Canada on winning their first gold medal of the games, on the trampoline

cplmac

Just wanted to give a heartfelt congratulations to our dear friends to the north who picked up their first gold medal of the London games today on the Trampoline.

Ahaha *Blush* Stop ittttt.

Seriously, I didn't know we won any tbh

If I were to end up watching the games, I think my TV would be broken by now

Italian by heart (We yell a lot.)

No doubt, they are studs in the winter Olympics. All joking aside I love my neighbors to the north, if every country in the world had a relationship with their neighbors the way we do with Canada the world would be a MUCH better place. Anytime the extent of your disagreements are who is selling lumber to cheap or who is encroaching on who's fishing grounds you have a pretty damn solid relationship. Now if only we could get them to stop being a sanctuary country for deserters.

PS
Bob your avatar fucking rules.

No offence, but I wish I felt the same way about Americans. =\

To be fair Eric, Canada has about the same population as California, India on the other hand has 1.2 BILLION people and exactly one medal to their name. Seriously India, what the fuck gives?

To be fair Eric, Canada has about the same population as California, India on the other hand has 1.2 BILLION people and exactly one medal to their name. Seriously India, what the fuck gives?

Just you wait. Once the Olympics add the Running From Tigers event, it's on.

What is this aboot eh? Dissing us Canadian eh? Lets get Stephen Harper to kick asses!

lol summer Olympics fucking suck! we get summer for 3-4 months, its time spent out side on the patio drinking beer.

432121_367645586637601_516036799_n.jpg

An over-weight Mexican kid? Google 'overweight mexican kid at McDonalds'. One of the words on the sign behind him says 'ana'.

Back