COD:MW2 Flagrunner Gameplay Video

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
<object width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;340&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/V4PMRFkx07g&hl=en&fs=1&&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/V4PMRFkx07g&hl=en&fs=1&&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;340&quot;></embed></object>

The graphics look great, I like the destructible environment, and the blood on your screen when seriously wounded. Looks good from what they've shown here.

Keep in mind that is the XBOX version that we are seeing. I hope that they make bigger maps. :).

I cant wait for this game. The end is funny.. thows a knife in em.
I like the addition of sheilds i mean they had them in roman times why not nowadays. anyway pix look great and some of the multiplayer aspects look awsome imo.. I cant wait to controll a c130 = D

Destructible environments? It was just cars blowing up which you can already do in COD4...

Looks like new items though - shields and throwing knives? LMAO. They should make one where you fight ninjas and throw stars lulz. JK I thought it was badass.

3 kill streak for UAV, 4 kill streak for Airdrop? and 5 kill streak for Predator Missle!!!. i hope they change that to a higher streak for PC. 5 kill streak is so easy to get. throw a nade and you can kill 3-4

Wow, NOW I have a reason to get W@W. To see/play Hue like this?!?!Fap fap fap fap.

[quote1251861783=Frit0z]
3 kill streak for UAV, 4 kill streak for Airdrop? and 5 kill streak for Predator Missle!!!. i hope they change that to a higher streak for PC. 5 kill streak is so easy to get. throw a nade and you can kill 3-4
[/quote1251861783]

For you maybe. I'm glad if I get 1 kill with a nade. I'm kind of a noob though...

I dont really like it. Little chaotic and unwieldy for my taste. I have to stick with 2143 until BF3 comes out.

BF:BC2 will be coming out in March, so you shouldn't have to wait an enormous amount of time :D.

I like the chaotic, bombs going off, bullets flying by, nature of the game. I just hope they do it right.

Heres the answer to the kill streak problem and its pretty damn good one imo

[yt=853,505]<object width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;><param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;></param><param name=&quot;allowscriptaccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;></param><embed src=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/v/ZBJcOy6iuUc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowscriptaccess=&quot;always&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;853&quot; height=&quot;505&quot;></embed></object>[/yt]

The best level for COD4 SP, is the one where you take the gunners seats in AC130. I play that lvl allll the time. Cant wait for this.
Gunna go play some cod4 meow.

lol yea that level is awesome. when i replay it i usually start with that level to get in the mood then i go back to the beginning.

I just hope this game is not as sour as the first MW game, I enjoyed the first one at times, but Infinity Ward dont give a shit about PC gamers, which is my beef with COD4 and its lack of support on the PC, patches that did literally nothing, and only 1 map pack PC users had a hard time getting because IW didnt want to pay for it.

But it wont stop it from getting this game though, it looks amazing as hell, I just hope IW puts more effort into pleasing its PC users down the road afterward.

?! What support was needed for CoD 4? I mean, from what I've played of it - the game is perfect. It runs awesomely well, looks great, no problems whatsoever with the gameplay, and I've never seen a server crash.

PC's also got the map pack for free, whereas Piss3 and Box owners had to pay for it...

I wish every multiplayer game was of the same quality.

Back