Clip vs Magazine

sopmodcj2jd7.jpg

The round that comes out of the m4 is a crazy deadly round. It flies on the verge of unstable so when it hits anything a blade of grass for example it tumbles. It has been known to enter someones leg and exit out the top of their head.

Don't forget, the M1 is ridiculously easy to fire. Anyone can pick it up and fire it without needing instruction. It's accurate as fuck, has a hard hitting round, (one meant to kill them not just wound or piss them off) and it can and has been used in close combat as a club to the head. There's a reason the Army brought the M1 back into service in Afghanistan besides the fact it has better range than the barbie guns (M4 carbines).

And I say Barbie Guns because when they switched to the smaller round with the objective of wounding instead of killing it reminds me of a doll or toy instead of a weapon. And yeah, I know it costs more in terms of manpower, money, morale sometimes to wound instead of kill but shouldn't the objective of a military rifle be to kill the enemy, preferably with one shot?

All make you leak red stuff, the ones that make you leak faster aren't standard issue because, I mean really, what would lobbyists and special interest groups have to do if Big Green was able to use what it wanted? Pfft

Edit: I am in no way suggesting ex-Chiefs of Staff or higher headquarter Generals and such become heavy investors in armament or military clothing manufacturers right after they retire. That would be silly, and in no way has happened in the past. Or currently. Or in the future. Ever.

Indeed Zap, the military industrial complex is very real. There is a reason that officers of real quality rarely make it beyond O-6. They would rather go make money in the private sector than spend the next 10-20 years kissing ass and becoming a politician in order to make it O-8 or higher. The dirt bags that do stay and get promoted to Flag ranks often go on to make millions per year based on insider trading/investments mentioned above.

Indeed Zap, the military industrial complex is very real. There is a reason that officers of real quality rarely make it beyond O-6. They would rather go make money in the private sector than spend the next 10-20 years kissing ass and becoming a politician in order to make it O-8 or higher. The dirt bags that do stay and get promoted to Flag ranks often go on to make millions per year based on insider trading/investments mentioned above.

I wish I could trademark FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM.

p.s. Everything should be chambered in .300 WinMag

I dont understand why we are trying to put a coat of sugar on warfare. I mean, it sucks, it's not pretty, and is not a training environment! Fuck hearts and minds, you cant win hearts and minds if the bad guys have a noose around their families' necks. It sucks that there is sooooo much goings ons behind closed doors with warfare( weapons and actions n shit).

so you use the clip to feed bullets into the magazine? did i learned it right?

upon further reading.. so a m1 grand would use a clip? and a m4 would use a magazine?

i never used a gun, i thought it was all the same shit

Last edited:
O f course heaven forbid if they engineered magazines to clip into weapons... oh shit :p

Back