cliffordreddog

cliffordreddog

hi i am cliffordreddog ... first time i ever done anything like this i just want to say hi ... i usually only play RTS gamges ... this is my first online shooting game battlefield bad company 2 ...

i am enjoying it so far

cliffordreddog

Welcome and shit. Here's two pairs of boobs.

1429187231_fdbab74b92.jpg

Yep, boobs - nature's great distractors. Nice hijack, Boon.

Well first if you want to join TBG and be able to wear our tags in game you have to apply and go through the trial period. http://www.tbgclan.com//misc.php?do=form&fid=2
We are doing scrims for BC2 and Occasionally BF2142 which if your accepted as a member you can be a part of. Theres more but if you apply to join then you will find all that out too.

FYI: Just because you join a clan's forum does not mean you are automatically on the team. Like Fritoz mentioned you MUST first apply and then be selected. Please do not wear our tags unless instructed to do so...thanks!

cliff, before you registered on the site it said in bold registering on the site does not make you an actual member you would need to apply after.

yes i understand this now ... and i do and have apologized to checkthehammer in a private message when he messaged me about it

again i am sorry

Back