Clarification on -UNCAP- limits

Kanza

Hello all TBGers,

I am seeking a clarification over what constitutes the limits of the UNCAPs or Homebases as I was kicked for being inside these limits today. I came to the top of the stairs, not more and need to know as I play on your great server a lot.

Not wanting to break rules, I rejoined and left when I read in server rules that rejoining after a Kick is against the rules. Ill go back in a bit, as it is not my intention to break any.

So, question is, where do I find exactly what constitutes the limits of the UNCAP areas.

Regards and thanks for the server. Enjoy playing there.

Best, Kanza

uncap is your enemies primary spawn point (whether it is the titan or base) Give them time to get on the battlefield. It won't be fun for you or them if you keep slaughtering them as they come out.

My suggestion is not to past the last silo that is the nearest to their titan. For instance if its suez canal titan, your enemy is PAC team.....then do not pass silo 1

One other thing I may add, you can chase a gunship or transport all the way to their titan and you can go ahead and kill the enemy gunship if they are camping their OWN titan (defending). It only makes sense to help your team not to get slaughtered when they are attacking the titan.

Hope this helps, and ask away if you need more answers.

You can go back to the server after a kick but if you repeat the offense that got you kicked you may be banned.

If you are referring too northern strike assault lines maps...

The Pac final base is uncappable until the EU side holds all but that flag.
Stay out of it until its possible to cap/take the flag/when it becomes unlocked. (it shows a pad lock style indicator over the main pac base showing if the base is Locked or unlocked)
If Pac retakes bases (therefore locking the pac base again) then you must leave the uncap.
the Eu base on northern strike assault lines is always uncappable the only reason to be there is to destroy the assets and leave.

The offense was on NS and I kicked him and about 6 others who were at the northern of the 2 EU uncaps on Remagen. They were right there at the building front when our people spawned at that point. He, along with PL Dario??, SVK Dodo357 and SVK DHO???? were the ones I remember off hand. I think Hoth999 drove through our main on the speeder, because that is just like him.

Like everyone said, please stay away from those EU uncap spawn points. Otherwise it just becomes a spawn rape. There is nothing wrong with staying on the other side of that road, where main square is. It is also annoying to get killed while typing a kick on the other people who are in the uncap.

The offense was on NS and I kicked him and about 6 others who were at the northern of the 2 EU uncaps on Remagen. They were right there at the building front when our people spawned at that point. He, along with PL Dario??, SVK Dodo357 and SVK DHO???? were the ones I remember off hand. I think Hoth999 drove through our main on the speeder, because that is just like him.

Like everyone said, please stay away from those EU uncap spawn points. Otherwise it just becomes a spawn rape. There is nothing wrong with staying on the other side of that road, where main square is. It is also annoying to get killed while typing a kick on the other people who are in the uncap.

Hi, OK.

However, I would like to add that I was not in there at all, but on the steps.

This is why I am asking the question. I want to know clearly what constitutes being in the area, or not. I was on the steps only, not in my mind inside your base or spawn area. I have never spawned in the position you and the others where in.

I would like to add, that in all the games played on the server in your, admins absence we always have to defend people attacking in this area. Additionally, I do not like to break rules and that's the first time I have been kicked. So I am seeking clarification guys, not trying to start a issue. Just want to know, exactly what I can and cannot do defending square.

Thanks for the time guys, just want to know exactly the limits so I can abide by them.

Regards, Kanza

Actually, you killed me right next to the bill board. You see, I was NOT wearing my TBG tags at the time, just to see who was doing what. The silliness always seems to cease when you go in wearing tags. Many of us will observe scores on a server and you can get a good idea of what is going on prior to going in.

I will say that on another day I had to kick you on Port Bavaria for being at the PAC base before all flags were held as posted in the rules. Just remember to follow the rules - you never know who is in and who is watching.

Back