Chappie movie

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Saw it yesterday, pretty cool. Reminded me of district 9 quite a bit. It's a south african movie.

yep, amazing. I love the Zefside Ninja in that movie. He cracks me up!

yep, amazing. I love the Zefside Ninja in that movie. He cracks me up!

I think you mean the guy from die antwood and his wife. They are actual rap/rave artist in south africa. They are kinda weird but cool at the same time lol @Outlaw loves this song. He jerks off to it every day, he tells me.

yea fast. I fucking LOVE Die Antwoord. heard about those guys about 4 years ago. When I saw The Seventh Son in theatres, Chappie was in preview and was like AWWWWWWWW SHIT, ninja and yolandie in a fucking sci fi movie??? Hell yes im going to go see that!

I havent got the new album yet, but will be obtaining before too long.

On a serious note...I watched this review:
This guy absolutely bashed this film, probably ..well watch it and you will see why he bashes it. Close minded tool.

I ripped his review a new asshole in the comments (carbombcasey).

That's a whole nother level of caucasian right there. They should be renamed the pale peoples, it almost looked like an ablino village. Great, thanks for that now I'm going to have nightmares.
this is fucking nutso/weirdo caucasion shit too!

not this yet...watch it:

lol so weird
That's a whole nother level of caucasian right there. They should be renamed the pale peoples, it almost looked like an ablino village. Great, thanks for that now I'm going to have nightmares.

Just think when I lay my balls on your eyes makes any man's nightmare go away ...

I would give it a solid 7.5/10 very good storyline, couple of small plot holes. I did not see in 3d. I stay away from 3d I feel like I'm becoming cross-eyed after.

As soon as I saw the trailer I couldn't help but think of Short Circuit. I'm really hoping it's as good as it looks.

As soon as I saw the trailer I couldn't help but think of Short Circuit. I'm really hoping it's as good as it looks.
if you are a fan of sci-fi......And enjoyed Blade Runner, you will at least see this movie as "entertaining".

**edit** not comparing to Blade Runner, but just saying if you did, it's modern twist of that plot...if you liked District 9, you will enjoy chapppie

Back