cell phones

Outlaw

im looking for a new (used) cell phone something around like 150 or less, right now i got a crappy LG phone from like 06 lol.. i was looking at some black berrys but i dont know any other phone company other then iphone, any one got any suggestions?

I have Cricket (Colorado, USA). I like it enough to recommend it to others. I don't have one of the newer phones (androids) they carry, but I plan on getting one eventually. Check them out, they might be the company for you ^_^

I wouldnt buy a smartphone with any OS other than Android or iOS. You're hopping on a sinking ship otherwise.

your in canada country right? If so I have a HTC Evo 4g - its still a solid phone and if you dont mind a small crack - on the corner of the case then ill let it slide for 85$

let me know since im planning on upgrading my phone in a few weeks...waiting for the new Iphone before I commit.

and its already rooted with the latest CM7 rom so its good to go =).

I wouldnt buy a smartphone with any OS other than Android or iOS. You're hopping on a sinking ship otherwise.

There is only a 3rd choice anyways :p and that choice looks like our new desktop os on its best day. Symbian and WebOS are officially dead, the fact that in 5 years you will still see people using them doesn't make em any less dead. BlackBerry's if you weren't forced upon it I am not sure why you have one. Its a government/company thing. A dying combination of device and os people personally choosing to stay on it is pretty rare. Will be interesting to see what their new OS brings but the company itself is being kept alive from the outside not within.

your in canada country right? If so I have a HTC Evo 4g - its still a solid phone and if you dont mind a small crack - on the corner of the case then ill let it slide for 85$

let me know since im planning on upgrading my phone in a few weeks...waiting for the new Iphone before I commit.

and its already rooted with the latest CM7 rom so its good to go =).

thats not bad, but does it take a sim card? i dont know if american phones work here.

whats a android phone lol.. im stuck on 06 cell phones no idea..

android is a phone OS, owned by Google, that wprks pretty well. HTC and Samsung are the makes to look at.

whats a android phone lol.. im stuck on 06 cell phones no idea..

spockorly.gif

Death the main question would be what 4G tech does it use. The phone should work for Voice/3G Data but even in the US almost no carrier uses the same 4G tech and most phones for example for LTE dont even have a radio thats compatible with the different frequencies used etc.

dam some of these android phone are like 500 bucks

dam some of these android phone are like 500 bucks
When you get a new contract, or your previous contract is up(every 2 years) you get a massive discount. Then they cost 150-250 for the upper echelon phones.

Back