Cease_Fire's gunner video

Woohoo I'm in a video, I'M FAMOUS!!!

lol great vid cease!!

Nice vid Cease! And that is why I always spot those lone snipers out in the open when I'm Commanding...easy TV pickings for pilots who actually look at the mini-map. I liked the TV of the parachute. Never seen that before.

Thanks for the affirmatives -- yep, spotting is VERY important to the gunship since they are the ones who can really cover the map quickly and it's hard to see what's going on ground-level.

I'm wondering about the parachute deal. Someone told me they killed a soldier while he was falling (still in his parachute), but I'm not sure I believe it -- parachutes kill gunships and parachutes killed my TV in the movie....anyone EVER killed a guy in a parachute?

I know the 1 kill I have with my parachute was when I was having a knife duel on a tower and decided to bail and jump over the railing when my knife was working like a spoon. The enemy followed and when I hit the chute he feel right into it and died. So I know they can kill soliders as well. I've also died a few times by hitting a friendlies parachute, especially when working as a squad in Camp G when you're bunched together and jumping off walkways.

I have killed two gunships and crushed a foot soldier with my feet while in a parachute.

Oh and cease fire tell my when your in a gunship so I can bailout of what ever I'm flying.

Nice video. Try using machine gun more though for those foot soldiers. I like your missile skills a lot when you fly with me.

Awesome video Cease. I have seen someone (list below) hit people in parachutes only three times since the game came out. One of those was me soloing. It is possible, but I would have to say the percentage is about 1 in 100 or more. I'm not talking when they just hit the ground, I mean they were hit when they were well up in the air. I agree with another person, not lektronk, about using the tv missile for infantry, use it. The chain gun is great, but so few can hit anything with it while moving so it makes the tv missile a better choice.

I'm sure that there are others, but these are the only ones I have seen and can confirm kills with tv missile while enemy was in parachute.

Bob369963 (me)
Killingseed
-=DiG=-Alahkai

Sgt.Sid has said he has done it and I was in the game, but I was not flying for him at the time.

i kill people in chutes at least twice a day. I'll take fraps clips going one of these days.

Cool...I can kill people in parachuttes! I'll go for it more often. I've been SAVING my shot -- no longer!
A more-deadly-Cease-Fire coming up. Thanks guys!

Trick is to hit the GUY and not the chutte, right?
That's the coolest thing about my video -- I LEARNED SOMETHING!
No telling what else I'm doing wrong.
I'm working on a new video. Maybe y'all will see something else to tell me:
Name of video: Death Sidi (instead of Death City)
Filmed all in Sidi of course, so if ya see me on and want to pilot my butt around, join me!
I'm going to try and fly some in this video, so it may turn out to be a comedy!

Cease if this was filmed on our servers..... dam I feel like crap. If not, your still a really great gunner, do you do more inf killing rather then armor?

The title of the movie (I already knew when filming was) "Love to hear 'em scream" so I concentrated on TRYING to TV a lot of soldiers (yes even when the rail run would have been a better choice). Normally, in game, I TV more air transports, gunships, tanks, apc than I TV individual soldiers....but then, I DO love to hear 'em scream! LOL
I keep the TV on about 90% of the time. TV is one-shot instant death. So many times the engineer gets off a shot before he's dead by the rail gun. If my TV misses, I pull out the rail gun 'cause that's quicker than waiting for the TV to reload.

I don't know what's normal. Maybe it's better that you ask a pilot that I gun for (like Bob, lektronk, or Willdabeast240) and they can tell you my style compared to other gunners.

Sorry to say, there is no TBG pilot to ask about me. They're always too busy and I can't get a ride. Maybe, NAZGUL. I've gunned for him a time or two. Most of the video was filmed off TBG....where ever I could get a ride

....and remember:
Never buy a car from a photograph and you can't judge skill by a Battlefield video ;-)

I'm sure that I screamed like a little girl if you hit me. Out-Freaking-Standing video.

Back