Can't get NS to work

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
A student of mine is having trouble with getting 2142 to work with NS. He bought the deluxe edition and installed. At the end of the install he was directed to go to the site and register NS. When he clicks the link, the link is not active. I had a problem with NS installation when I bought the game, but my wife thoughfully deleted all of our saved emails a couple weeks ago, so my really hard tech answers have gone into the ether. If you know what to do, please let me know. He has contacted EA but they are, as per usual, less than responsive.

Has he tried playing NS, or did he just try the link? The reason I ask is I had the same thing happen, but it did not stop me from playing NS at any time.

probably a reason why i haven't bought northern strike to this very day. Downloading online from EA? Are you kidding? Yeah right, i rather be boiled alive by soulzz. I think they have a CD out now for it? or no?

I don't know if the CD is out or not. I remember that I had an issue with something like my name already in use or something when I first tried to do NS. Also, I don't think he even tried the game at all, the link for registering apprears to be dead in game.

I still think that I would rather be boiled by Soulzz than fisted by about anyone.

I do have a pretty mean bioler :D.

[blockquote]I still think that I would rather be boiled by Soulzz than fisted by about anyone. [/blockquote]
Yeah, boiling would be much more preferable. Just the word "fisting" doesn't sound pleasant at all. At least when you get boiled you know right away you're not going to like it much.

Back