can anyone beat me in chugging-check out this vid

Wow. I never understood how people like you can do that. :(

Congrats man. Make it up to Canada some day and I'll take you up on the challenge.

Dude, I don't really know how to say this, but it's not really that impressive... it was just a beer right?

Try doing it with something like vodka :-D

Oh god if he try's vodka he might change his mind about drinking all together!

LOL, I've done something like this with Vodka, seriously, a looong time ago it was but sure enough done it. LOL

I actually haven't tried this (rather large) amount with pure, hard alcohol... I'm afraid I'll throw it up lol. Maybe someday when nobody's watching first and then in public :-D

I've successfully chugged like about 1/3rd of the cup of a vodka/coke about 70/30% mix though :) It went well, but I'm not sure if I'll start gagging if it's more or pure vodka lol.

maybe you should do it while someone is watching to be on the safe side surge lol. How is that now impressive? i bet you couldnt do that with WATER. post it if u can

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean - chugging a pint of anything is impressive.
Being a good alcoholic - not so impressive. I guarantee you couldn't actually hang with me if we went out. Unfortunately that wont be happening - so i'll never get to know... damn.

Couldn't do it with water?!?? Why? I mean... do you mean it's difficult because you get no air or something? It's just drinking a glass of liquid.

I've done it before with beer... not too much of a biggie for me tbh. It was fun lol.

ya come to canada, we will do all sorts of fun stuff

example keg stands, using funnels and so on

Ya we didn't really get too creative back home in Bulgaria lol... just the standard glasses and bottles :-D

I live in California.. I think you meant someone else :p.

Back