Can admins message why your kicked even if it's for room for a TBG member?

Shayne

I was playing hard against some regulars on the server and I was shutting down the back caps to our base with there spawn beacons and playing some solid defense, I think they were getting frustrated and kicked me at the end of the round to make me not receive my score/points I accumulated that round.

This the second time I was kicked right at the end of the match and both times i was doing really good and the last time i was even calling people out.

An idea?

maybe not kick a member that's been playing the whole round cause they lose all those points when kicked?

Maybe not kick anyone with only a few minutes left in the round for the same reasons?

add a message when you kick that player so they can feel comfortable that that was the reason and not cause some admin was upset and kicked someone at the end of the round to piss them off cause they wouldn't get all the points they accumulated?

Thank you... :D

You were probably kicked by the system to make room for someone, it does it at random and always shows the same message with no reason. It's happened to me many times over the years even on our own servers from time to time.

sadly no control over it. We would customize if we could. It's a pain but DICE did not allow customization for this feature. It is random.

If you get kicked or leave a game you will keep all your points unless you rejoin that same server or complete a round before the original one finished on another server.

If you get kicked or leave a game you will keep all your points unless you rejoin that same server or complete a round before the original one finished on another server.

You still keep your points period. Look at your points prior to that round, look at the amount of points in the battle report after you rejoined. There will be more points gained than documented. Unless something changed since Hardline.

I hear this every BF game and its always been the same. Unless the server crashes prior to the round end submission you keep your points, period.

As far as the kick messages go, not shit we can do. That is 100% a DICE problem and it will not be fixed now or probably 10 years from now. VIP is on their end all we can do is manage who has it.

Back