Call of Duty 5: World at War - PC

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
Who's going to be getting it? The more the merrier :D.

We will be putting up at least one server for it.

I may too, most likely I would say, wanna see the PC beta, XBOX = didnt like the controls, but gameplay ok

I am downloading the beta to try it out. I don't like old war games. But COD has done some good jobs on them so we see.

If I like I will more than likely get it.

our goal is to have at least one full 24/7 COD 5 server for good. A good alternative to 2142 when needed. Would like to have two different games going simultaneously that would be big. And they dont crash anywhere close to the amount that 2142 does. So the more people get it on the day it comes out the better.

It's different for sure. Yea, it's WWII again. It's still a great game though. It's neat :).

I tryed it and it seems ok. I would rather do COD 4 instead really.

I will be getting COD5. I downloaded the beta and shit but for some fucking reason unable to play it. I will just wait for the release.

I liked the call of duty 4 server. I know that it was savmans, but damn I liked that game!!!!! Especially the constant head shots on fast, but meat should be banned from that server.

so i played COD5 last night and its an awsome game.. just like cod4 but its the same as cod 4. almost identical its not a new game its just cod4 ww2 edition but its fun as hell i was owning motherfuckers getting called a cheater and shit. thats why i didnt play cod4 for along time it was to easy o well i will problably buy it becuase i love buying computer games. just like a bought crysis and FFOW and never play them

I have the beta downloaded and everything but I cant get mine to launch
This blows.

Back