BULLSHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MT

OK so i got banned BY PPBANNS for aimbot i never aim bot i come here to post i plan on contacting PPBANS but i see the clan really sticks by there members PPBANS suck they can't even get the game working correct and now Banning players that don't hack
thanks former clan members for the support

Last edited by a moderator:
get the shit sorted out Roy. Thats pbbans ruling to remove you until you get sorted out. Not what we want.

If you don't believe me here it is

All Streaming Game Admins are expected to take all reasonable measures (GUID/IP searches on the MPI/MBI before recruitment) to prevent cheaters from being in your clan or organization. If it is found that a cheater is in your organization the following steps will be taken:

STEP 1: If a clan is found to be harbouring a cheater (as defined above), and has not taken action themselves to remedy the situation - the Team Account owner will be notified by private message. No other parties will be informed of the situation - and it will be handled discreetly.

STEP 2: You will be given 7 days to remove that player from your roster. If the player wishes to appeal, then the 7 day timer stops, until the appeal has been accepted or denied. If the appeal is denied, you will be given 7 days from the date of denial to remove the player from your team. If the appeal is granted, then you are no longer required to take action.

STEP 3: If, after 7 days have passed, no appeal has been made and the member is found to still be representing your clan in any way (that includes using a new GUID or changing alias) then your account will be SUSPENDED. You will not be notified of this. Your servers will stop streaming, all team account members will lose SGA access, and you will not be permitted to log into your AccountCP.

This is the last resort in terms of action taken by us. If, after your account is suspended, you take action and remove the banned players as required - then your account MAY be reinstated. This is discussed on a case by case basis and no guarantee is made that you will be allowed to stream. Please refer to clause 11.2 of our terms of service for more information.

Sorry you feel this way, but we have rules to follow. You aren't banned from the site.

MT, it isn't anything personal. You are well liked around here and will continue to be regardless of the outcome.

Roy, just deal with PBB. Get that shit sorted out and then lets move on. I've never once thought you might be a cheat, and I never will believe it.

just posted on ppbans see what they say i am really starting to hate PC games

Roy, just deal with PBB. Get that shit sorted out and then lets move on. I've never once thought you might be a cheat, and I never will believe it.
Thanks bud for the support

yeah good luck, i hope you don't feel betrayed but we have procedure to follow. Unlike most clans/communities, we enforce proper procedures in regards to cheating.

sorry for the outburst i did not know on how they make you do this i thank you for the help you guys have giving me and i know i will get this beat will see you then and will keep you posted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back