[BRS]_3pi HACKER ADMIN HELP!

NastyJr

Hey guys, I was playing on TBG, and a guy called [BRS]_3pi was doing INSANELY good. So i spectated him, and he seems to have a wallhack running, as he instantly knows where everyone is, and he cant choose which way too run. Several people accused him, i have a .avi video file of him. Admin contact me at Virgochild1995@aol.com and i will be glad to send you the demo! I want this hacker out!

-NastyJr

um fuck you, he is not a cheater, and I will ban you from CTF server for wearing our tags in TDM and calling me names when I tried explaining how the application works.....and inviting others to wear the tags too. You should of done more thinking before you used your pathetic little fingers to type shit. Butter Cup remembers your ass too, in fact he banned you from TDM, now its my turn. Enjoy the ban. You must be dumb for even coming here. Who is the tough guy now bitch what what!?

also i have clean punkbuster screenshots of 3pi. if he had wallhack it would come back black or show the wallhack but no it comes back with a perfect image of what hes seeing. take your false hackusations elseware.

Back