BOOM!!!! HEADSHOT?!?!

Snipeyougood

lol pwned me some newbies with teh headshot!! <3

CLICK THE PIC!!!

Attachments

• long range snipe.JPG
    long range snipe.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 287
i think 560 or 590 is the maximum you can get for a single headshot, so very nice !!!

yes this is the exact shot on forums and in youtube from months ago people posted to do, arica harbor sitting bases back shooting people as they spawn. Maybe one day you can do it with a rpg. Then it will be original!

Nice, the longest I've gotten was last night 438. Then again, I don't snipe often but 560 is a hell of a shot.

my best is 680 but like i said before i got a 580 headshot + an Avenger kill now i did have another shot that was 2 heashots in 1 for i think it was 380 each + a savior kill and a avenger kill which added up to 740 but the actual marksman headshot was 380 so it wasnt to far.

Yet another one but this time was a bit further back and yet still the same 560 so im thinkin the only way to get past 560 is a avenger kill on that + a savior or something.

Attachments

• Shot number 2.JPG
    Shot number 2.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 227
no baserape that doesnt exist at that range its to complicated to base rape i was waiting for snipers in the rocks

Here ya go guys another one from the scope view.

Attachments

• Scoped in shot.JPG
    Scoped in shot.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 205
How exactly did you shoot someone through the smoke at that range. from your screenshot all i see is smoke. hmmm

actually in the screen i was standing cause i couldnt hold CTRL+hold the mouse click+ hit print screen lol so he is actually more near the shore area

Back