Bob

Tom-A-Bomb

Oh where, oh where, has TBG Bob gone...oh where, oh where could he be?

Where are you Bob369963? TomABomb is back. :D

Hey Tom. Been awhile buddy. Yeah I didn't buy bf4. From what I hear I'm not missing much. Started a new job and its eating up all my free time currently. Hooked up with a young lady as well, which is eating up even more lol. But I suffer happily for that distraction lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey Bob! Congrats on the new job...I understand where you are coming from. And congrats on the lady friend, but remember, you need "your time" too; (I suggest you accomplish this by buying BF4 and playing.)

And just for old time sake...

Hooked up with a young lady as well
Well then, get your 30 seconds over with and come on back to the computer screen gosh darn-it!

(Just kidding...it's about 20 seconds.)

Miss you, hope you come back soon!

Hugs,

TomABomb

Hey Tom. Been awhile buddy. Yeah I didn't buy bf4. From what I hear I'm not missing much. Started a new job and its eating up all my free time currently. Hooked up with a young lady as well, which is eating up even more lol. But I suffer happily for that distraction lol.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm proud for you Bob. One getting deliverance from gaming and two finding a nice young lady. You've lasted this long I'd never play a BF game again if I was you. Happy trails. :)

Back