Black Ops questions

CorkyD

First question: I noticed that every hardcore server I played has friendly fire on. Are there any hardcore servers WITHOUT friendly fire?

Second Q: I can't find the TBG servers in my server list, and the console does not allow me to connect via IP. Any tricks to getting a connection to TBG, or will I have to wait for a patch?

I am NOT liking this game so far. It just plays clunky and the maps are shitty. I will try more later, but my first impressions are that I hate it.

I am NOT liking this game so far. It just plays clunky and the maps are shitty. I will try more later, but my first impressions are that I hate it.
If you love the battlefield series dont get this game.. multiplayer sucks, its just like all the other COD games. Ridiculous over the top shit. They actully have challenges in the menu that require you to dolphin dive. Knife is still more ridiculous than ever i can go on and on but ill save you. ITS just a run around and shoot and look at the pretty numbers pop up (score). i played this and i went and played a BC2 game, i was like bc2 is so much better then cod BO.

Quite honestly I like COD 5 world at war and call of duty 4 10 times better than black ops.

The maps are garbage, 18 slots not my taste. And it does play very clunky/choppy. Singleplayer is good I guess. But I don't play singleplayers at all.

You can't find our servers until they fix that. I know gameservers.com or Treyarch deliberately stopped showing a bunch of servers because it can't handle the amount so not everyone can see it. And like early stages of BC2 we get boned for it again. But i think our servers has done well regardless. Add Meat, gunslinger or Frit0z to your friends list and join off them.

trick to finding our servers is to look at the server browser with no filters on under the ranked time at off peak hours. it might show you like 7000 servers. if you do it a peak time its only going to show you maybe 300 servers depending on what kind of load they are seeing. its stupid but once you find them add them to your favs and you wont have to worry.

as far as having FF OFF only if you play unranked. all ranked servers are hard coded to be the same settings.

wow - serious on the fence observer here - just got more info out of this exchange than all other

still on fence

wow - serious on the fence observer here - just got more info out of this exchange than all other

still on fence

save your money is what i'll say but others may tell you different. I think previous CODs are better.

Ya after playing it on my friends pc, I realized that MW2 was the shit, then again it was made by Infinity Ward, and not this lame ass company who made BO. I am sticking with the BF series all the way. The COD title has lost my respects in many many ways.

im going to pretend that you didnt say that mystic. i dont want to argue over which is better its a pointless argument everyone has their own taste. both companys excel at certain areas and fail in others. infinity ward may have started the series but they have no respect for the players that support them. they take away dedis, take a mod that someone made and turned it into a killstreak, then removed mod tools. treyarch tries to listen but then starts going LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU LALALALA. i wont buy another IW game after the last. As far as Treyarch goes ill buy them but only after i know whats gonna be in the game.

Oh I totally agree. I know every game company has its ups n downs, just that COD is not the same like it used to be, which disappoints me, but you can't cry over spilt milk right? lol

COD died when MW2 was released. Black Ops slowed the death.

Can't wait for Homefront, Heroes of Stalingrad, and Brink!

homefront for me. Since 2142 I never really bought a single game, got my COD 4, COD 5 and black ops for free :D
Ok well i paid for BC2.

One game that i actually have been looking forward to is Homefront and will purchase if all goes well. I was disappointed with Frontlines at the start. Its an excellent game now but too late as nobody plays it anymore. I think they learnt their mistakes. I loved their drones. It was sick.

COD :

Attachments

• cod.jpg
    cod.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 320
Black Ops is a total piece of shit. I literally have a million gripes about this game. I am trying all the different game modes to try something I like...so far Gun Game is about it.

Back