black ops patch

CorkyD

Hey new patch will finally allow me to connect to the TBG server!

I followed Gunslinger into the TBG server once and added it as a favorite, but of course it didn't save because the game is so fail.....

anyway, maybe I will finally at least get to play with people from here for once. DLing patch now...

I stopped playing the game a long time ago. Looking forward to Vietnam.

Yeah, I think I am about done now. Still can't connect via IP, and now there is a lag spike every 20 seconds. Great patch guys. Treyarch you can eat my ass. World at War was the best you could muster.

I will be buying BC2 soon, so I guess it's time for me to jump into another game that I will get schooled at for 4+ months. They sure don't make shooters like they used to that is for certain.

:D Maybe you can join up in the games that we are in now. World at War was their best game. Treyarch died for me after I found out it was 18 slot max (ZZz boring) and all the other restriction that is there. To top that off, lag included.

:D Maybe you can join up in the games that we are in now. World at War was their best game. Treyarch died for me after I found out it was 18 slot max (ZZz boring) and all the other restriction that is there. To top that off, lag included.

Are you still playing W@W?

I am heading back in to w@w tonight. I will probably get pwned because I am using a new kb/mouse because I broke them in a fit of rage over black ops bullshit.

I am not a rager usually I swear. :p

Are you still playing W@W?

I am heading back in to w@w tonight. I will probably get pwned because I am using a new kb/mouse because I broke them in a fit of rage over black ops bullshit.

I am not a rager usually I swear. :p

nah i haven't in a while. I haven't been gaming much recently, except for the occasional 1 or 2 rounds of bc2 and bf2. :(

I'll have more time after 22nd so we can rage together :D

Back