Bizarre stuff this morning

sixer9682

So I'm dropping off a couple of boxes of PC parts to the new house we're moving into this morning, around 7 am. I walked up to the front door with a box in hand, opened the door and put the box in one of the bedroom closets. As I'm coming out I see sparrow-like bird sitting on the blinds by the back door that was not there when I came in the house. I thought, okay he flew in so I'll deal with him in a moment and maybe he'll fly out while I get the other box.

So, I get the other box, put it in the closet and now I have 2 birds that have flown into the house and one of them is apparently retarded because he's flown between a door that's opened all the way and the wall behind it and keeps bouncing off one or the other.

I finally got them both out by opening the back door also and herding them and one flew out the front door and one flew out the back door almost like disney. All I could think of was (A) I need to lay off the drugs for a bit cause things are getting a little trippy and (b)
aint-nobody-got-time-for-that.png

Last edited:
Fucking birds will get into everything. They will also shit all over everything you own, so make sure they haven't burrowed into the house.

I'm not a morning person at the best of times. I honestly had to stare at the thing for a moment before I decided I wasn't seeing things...that's how awake I am at 6:30am with 4 hours of sleep.

Does the new house have a lawn as perfect as the previous?

Back