big dog caught again

Ok - so I know hes hacking first hand. How else you would one know exactly when to approach you to knife you? Repeatedly? He exactly which direction I would be looking 5 times on the titan once... under his new alias. I did it just to find out. He is a hacker. I know for sure now. And PBBans is right to keep banning him. Pay stub or not... You are the fucking hacker! Nobody wants to fucking sign into your account just to pretend they are you with a hack. Who the fuck would have the motive? NO ONE.

Dude he is absolutley pathetic, I cant believe he said that shit that he "got Hacked", I call bullshit. I guess that it is physically possible to do that but why the fuck would he get hacked, he isnt even ranked that high or has any "fame" status on 2142 so why the fuck would he get hacked. I think hes full of shit.

and hes not even a good sniper at that, I'm a better sniper than him and I just unlocked the damn thing 2 months ago

...and I thought he was just insanely good.

I guess that explains how he could beat my score (using the Ganz) with the sniper rifle...

(that's right, I'm implying nobody can beat my score with the Ganz muhahahaha... except falcon maybe ;-D... jk, but it's rarely if ever a full-time sniper).

BigDogg can go fuck himself, acts as if we're the bad guys for "ignoring" him while he's a fucking piece of shit hacker.

you tell him falco! I think he was very very mad at fasty because fasty would not call him nor send him postcards of his naked mother ;)

Hey Fast, do I get postcards of your naked mother???
You know, just out of curiosity, to uh, just uh, pass the time. Yeah, that's it! 071

True, I always suspect those who play sniper the majority of the time of hacking. I think we've all seen too many of them, more than any other kit, that use hacks.

I suspect anyone who uses the Pilum of hacks, after all my gunship should be impervious to those damn things, yet the hackers keep finding ways to shoot me down...

Hey, I resent that! We work extra hard to knock you out of the sky with a pilum! Our hacks = teamwork; as in 2 or more shooting a pilum at you at once!

hey sixer i bet you would love to see my mommy naked. You be so excited you would start dancing in your tux again

bwhahaaha

Pilum shots along with tank shots to gunship should be insta-kill; a shot that sweet should be rewarded.

Back