BFV5 RSP

Yay! I expect TBG will evaluate the parameters of the rental server (RSP) program and inform the community whether you all will support a server with admin support. I hope cuz i miss playing on TBG servers.
:p

Are these going to be ranked servers or just listed as private matches like a scrim server? And why do this now when this game is all but dead?

Nice but what the heck is this

The servers that you create will remain online while there are people playing on it. If no one is active on the server, it goes away. But don’t worry! With the server configs saved locally, the ability to quickly start a new Private Game or switch between various server setups will be available.

So it goes offline when nobody is in the server? I don’t get it lol

Are these going to be ranked servers or just listed as private matches like a scrim server? And why do this now when this game is all but dead?

If it’s private and not ranked it does nothing to help. It’s happening a lot now to newer games and it doesn’t really do shit

Yea and it doesn't appear you get any ban support on it either. It's a step in the right direction, but still lacking significantly when it comes to supporting a community.

My take on this is that this is someone's attempt to check a box to say they did it. Way too late in the game to start this now. It doesn't even make sense from a PR standpoint because all they will do is catch flak for it. They should have just made sure that BC3 is worth buying and playing at launch. And possibly give vet players 25% off the cost of BC3.

Back