Bfbc2 q

roth140

so what are we doing for a tag?

and

is anyone having overlay problems (i know steam is fixed)? I use a Razer Deathadder mouse with on-the-fly sensitivity. when you hold the scroll wheel down a 1-10 bar comes up on the right hand side. right now BC2 tabs out of the game for the overlay to work. do you think they will fix this?

The minimizing issue seems to be related to Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit if I'm not mistaken. They are working on it. Don't know if there is a work-around just yet.

The fix is to not use any overlays lulz. I certainly don't.

JK I know that's annoying when you want to use one.

its not the overlay per say, its the functionality of it. i dont care about seeing the bar graph. i can tell where it is set by how the soldier/tank/scope responds. I cant functionally use that feature of the mouse because the game tabs over completely.

ill check with razer and see if there is a way to turn that overlay off.

also, i guess i could swap back to my mx-518 for now. that one is on the fly with no overlay.

otherwise, im enjoying the game.

it does the minimizing mine also and run vista. but 7 and vista are pretty much the same right?

so what are we doing for a tag?
Good question. My keyboard does not have the | key on it-it's a new one I got from Razer. Where that key should be, I get two vertical, but smaller lines that closely resemble the semicolon.
Currently, my tags for 2142 and BFBC2 just say "-TBG-"

we all used l for bc2 - the | is the crosshair sym in game - TK was very displeased with the confusion. :)

I have for BF2142 & BC2 used the lower case "L" it seems to show up ok for me.

lol i wasn't displeased with the confusion, im actually glad that now theres only gonna be 1 way to do our tags, no more having some people with l and some with |

i had another valid complaint about the game interface and i cant remember wtf.

oh wait i remember

my computer is:

i7 860
4bg 1600 ddr 3
80gb ssd
evga gtx260
intel dp552wg mobo
monitor is either 23" samsung LCD or 50" samsung plasma

and i still get 30fps. wtf. the game should flow like water with that hardware. i hope the final release runs better.

Roth. Uninstall the Razer drivers and software. Wait for windows to give it a new driver, and then play. That should work just fine.

Mine works just fine with Razer drivers for the keyboard, mouse, and sound card. FPS minimun75 maximum165

I know I've said this about a million times to everybody, but have tried turning off HBAO and the vertical sync options?

thats next. i tried turning off bloom but it got reset to True

[WindowSettings]
Width=1920
Height=1080
Fullscreen=true
RefreshRate=60
VSync=false
[Sound]
Quality=high
VoipEnable=true
[Graphics]
Effects=medium