BF4 - TDM - issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

1god-dim-mak

the server has been dead lately and tonightt he server was alive and well populated with the vanilla maps back only, appreciate the change,

in the middle of the tdm server we had conquest mode come on and its a 24/7 tdm server,

appreciate if this could be fixed

also looking for vip slot once the server picks up. need to know how to do that and how much to pay

thanks

That server used to be 24/7 infantry only. It has been TDM for some time but attempting to bring back those who played in our infantry only server (once upon a time.)

It can be a good change of pace. If it doesn't work out, it'll be removed.

Its labeled TDM/Infantry the past 24 h.

how can we report hackers while being in game to get hold of an admin?

i see it on the website but i dont know how to record or get proof but it was clear by the score of 176 to 6 in a tdm match there was a hacker

thanks

do you have a screen shot program, like SnagIt or GreenShot?

It's obvious cheater you can easily report in our chat box or submit a report thread.

Stats can be easily checked

seems like the tickets are cut down from 400 to 150 on tdm mode in infantry server, also how come when there is a vote and its all CQ maps at times, should be like 2 CQ and 2 tdm, also we need a auto balancer, where stronger players are moved to balance it out if possible, also the tdm fills the server up especially when its regular bf4 maps and not dlc since most people dont have dlc available

just some of my feedback, awesome server by the way

The vote map does it at random, no way to control that sadly. That would be nice to have 2 of each modes.

It shuffles the squads around if the ticket difference is too high (mostly conquest) since TDM is basically first team to a certain kill count wins.

Our old server had some DLC, so we're playing around to see how it responds.

well how about some domination mode with tdm instead of cq large, or maybe just conquest itself instead of large. since the server kind of dies with large cq

we have a suspected hacker in the tdm server in bf4 named khaosdefinedz can you guys please check it out, thanks

still waiting for an admin to help us in bf4 tdm server with hacker mentioned in last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back