BF4 Rush server

Vehicles still take forever to respawn. Can you please return the vehicle respawn settings to the original settings before the new patch? Thanks

I already told you a few post above that we didn't make any changes after the patch except for your guys' request. It was lowered to 15 20 minutes ago. If it still not working then that's an issue dice needs to fix.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Thanks - I understand that the patch threw the timing off and was not related to a TBG change. I have not played since you changed it to below 50, but I will time it and let you know how it feels.. Thanks again for working with us on this issue.

Hey, Thanks for adjusting the vehicle respawn time, but I have one more suggestion. Before the patch the default team ticket count for rush was 75 and TBG Rush server 'team ticket count %' is set at 250% resulting in 187 tickets per round. As you know the patch increased the rush default ticket count to 100 per round, so now TBG rush rounds have 250 ticket which is a little to many tickets. I suggest you guys move the 'team ticket count %' to between 190 & 200%. Thanks guys

Try next round think I may have found the problem

I just want to point out that FAST was up at 3:45am like a bamf working on server settings. What a beast. ;)

Hey Fast, I just started playing TBG Rush and I can verify that there are 200 tickets. Thanks again for your help on these 2 problems. I know a lot of people will be happy and will have to find something else to whine about. Thank again....

Sorry, but I have been away for a few days, I can't seem to find your BF4 Rush Server anymore...

Need space to advertise stuff we have on the servers when necessary. TBGclan.com is there.

## is just to stand out

Reviving old thread. Maybe its time to make a new rotation. It seems the current one where is goes dlc by dlc doesnt get much traffic on the server. Would like to see the maps mixed up a bit. Thanks :)

Fast, The map rotation is all messed up today. Floodzone numerous time in a row, sometimes there is only one round per map..Not sure whats going on here today..

Thanks

Back