bf4 air maps #2

Toadplw

HI guys I was wondering if we could get some different maps on #2. Player count has been a little low lately and i thought this might help. Thanks

According this graph, player count is fine

Right down a list of maps with air vehicles and I'll consider it. DLC always makes it worse because a good number of people dont have it ~ which means less players in the server.

Dawnbreaker,Golmund Railway,Zavod 311,Rogue transmission. Trying to stay away from bigger water maps as they can get laggy at times.
THANKS

Was thinking about a vote here on your website. You could drop a procon message on the server telling them to come here to vote. It might generate some new traffic as well as get others input.
Thanks

Was thinking about a vote here on your website. You could drop a procon message on the server telling them to come here to vote. It might generate some new traffic as well as get others input.
Thanks
We don't use procon for server messages. Our main goal is what our members want. Second would be regulars, they would have to come here and logically explain how it would make the server better and the maps need to fit with the title of air maps. Server been running fine now for 2.5 years so not big on making change. Needs to be convincing and so far not seeing that.

Well, I've been meaning to ask about this for a while now. I agree they should be bigger maps.... So why was GOLMUD taken out of the rotation and replaced with lancang!? I like lancang just fine, but golmud was the best map in the rotation. Was it too big, making the servers lag? or are you guys just trying to keep it to 5 maps and decided against that one for now?

The server is still full most of the day but there are a few points where it lags, it seems. Like when I joined last night, there were only 40 people in the server for a while, meanwhile all maps has a sometimes 10 person wait, for most of the day.
I personally have 2 people on my friends list that don't play the server much because they wants more variety, so I'm sure there are other people like them. I guess you can just say "go find another server with more maps then" but if you do consider adding a couple more my top choices would be;

1. Golmud (this should happen whether or not you're trying to get more people in the server, it's such a fun map)

2. Gulf of Oman (also a fun map. bf2 memories, too!)

3.Silk Road (I'm not even a huge fan of this map, it's more for variety since it is completely open and so different from the rest)

The problem is the air maps server has been running vanilla bf4. Regulars who don't have access to expansions won't be able to connect. If this was still right after release of bf4... I'm sure the Change would be positive howeverthe game is aging and players have settled down on their favorite servers. Any drastic changes we make will have a more negative reaction... believe me we've tried.

I can re-add railway no problem that is part of original maplist. It was taken off last year maybe longer because that map was known for rubberbanding. I never added that map back on.

For testing purpose i tried adding those two DLC and the server died already during the day. So adding those two maps are not going to work.

I've been busy with work/life so I can only play 1 or 2 times per week now. Played last night and I really liked that vote for next map implementation.

Back