BF3 won't load through EA App

Ballsyone

Yesterday when I started the EA APP and tried to join a server I kept getting the message to enter my product key. When I click on the link to enter my product key I keep getting an error occurred and it says my computer is offline. I contacted EA several times and we tried everything. I deleted the EA APP and BF3 both 2 times. No help. I changed my password to the EA APP and STILL no help.

I don't know what to do unless I start a new account and buy BF3 a 3rd time.

Has anyone seen this before and if so is there a solution?

TIA.

Try signing on to battlelog web?

battlefield 3 should be using that only, and keep EA app running in the background

Try signing on to battlelog web?

battlefield 3 should be using that only, and keep EA app running in the background
Yes I did logout of Battlelog and logged back in and still same problem.

Hmmm, have you tried youtube, or googling? I am sure you arent the only one that experiences this problem.

Lately, ive had issues with the EA app not showing BF3 in my game library. What I had to do was to go into task manager and kill the EAhelper app and restart the EAapp and then everything is fine. I have to do this every few logins now. EAapp is such crap...

Maybe try that?

Just got off the CHAT with EA help. Apparently they are getting reports globally that this is happening. Hopefully they will have it fixed soon!

Lately, ive had issues with the EA app not showing BF3 in my game library. What I had to do was to go into task manager and kill the EAhelper app and restart the EAapp and then everything is fine. I have to do this every few logins now. EAapp is such crap...

Maybe try that?
I'll try that. Thanks brother!

I had this issue start about a week or two ago. I tried reinstalling and repairing with no luck. Running Windows 11, I go to the C:\programdata folder (usually hidden) and delete the entire "EA Core" and "Electronics Arts" folders and it fixes it for me. If not try deleting the other EA folders in programdata as well. Should be the same on Win10

Last edited:
I have had startup issues with Battlefield 2042. I have had to start the game sometimes three times before it will actually run. I would assume an issue with EA launcher. Yay!

Back