BF3 to arrive Oct. 25th?

sixer9682

EA claims this is the release date, which I doubt but it would be sweet if true.

LOS ANGELES – June 6, 2011 – The fight is on! DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. studio (NASDAQ: ERTS),
today announced that Battlefield 3™, the next installment in the internationally acclaimed Battlefield series, will be available on October 25, 2011.

E3 2011 Daily Recap: Monday

I see that they have you guys over the barrel already. EA/Dice love to get our dicks hard, then they pull the curtain and low and behold a stub dick tranny name Fast reviels himself. Soulzz stays hard but the rest of us have to shoot ourselves. I'll believe it when I see it...fucking EA

I see that they have you guys over the barrel already. EA/Dice love to get our dicks hard, then they pull the curtain and low and behold a stub dick tranny name Fast reviels himself. Soulzz stays hard but the rest of us have to shoot ourselves. I'll believe it when I see it...fucking EA

+1. All they have shown is the amazing capabilities of FB2.0. They haven't shown us in-depth gameplay. I want a real trailer, not some pre-tested BS.

I agree I don't think they have any of teh kinks worked out yet. we have had a totol of 10 minutes of actaully footage. I don't care what they throw on the preorder, not doing it.

You guys kill me with the negativity. It's a vid game; yes, it will have problems I'm sure. Will it stop me from buying the game? No, not unless they are monumental problems. I know what I like when I see it and I like this. Pre orders cost nothing until the product is shipped so I don't get why anyone refuses to go ahead and order a game they might like. If it turns out in a few months you don't think you'll like it then cancel the pre order and be done with it.

It sounds more to me like some of you hate the idea of pre ordering more than you might ever dislike any game. I piss on you all for your general pessimism.

You guys kill me with the negativity. It's a vid game; yes, it will have problems I'm sure. Will it stop me from buying the game? No, not unless they are monumental problems. I know what I like when I see it and I like this. Pre orders cost nothing until the product is shipped so I don't get why anyone refuses to go ahead and order a game they might like. If it turns out in a few months you don't think you'll like it then cancel the pre order and be done with it.

It sounds more to me like some of you hate the idea of pre ordering more than you might ever dislike any game. I piss on you all for your general pessimism.

LOL, I see where your coming from. My worry is that it's going to be confined battle fields. I think that's the only thing that hurt BC2. yes teh maps were big, but way tomany choke points.

The "official word" is that these will be the biggest most open maps in Battlefield yet.

So they are essentially taking the BF2142 assault class. Suppression mechanic seems interesting...about time we can actually use most of the clip of those LMGS.

I want silencers for sniper rifles, variable zoom, and night vision / infrared.

Good to see support class like in BF2, I hate the fucking medics in BC2. No wonder they're keeping the squad numbers down with assault/medic combined. They'd tear through most maps and just keep reviving. No offense, Vengeance, but while snipers help the team in small doses, the suck as a class in BC2 and probably more so in BF3. 99% of players who snipe in BC2 want to sit back in a nice quiet area and never ever move...which is so realistic and helpful to the team while they're trying to move forward to take objectives. Of course, it would be helpful if the sniper would shoot the enemy on the front lines but 99% of the time they're shooting other snipers who are hanging way back on the other team so both sides now have about half their team being useless turds that don't contribute to anyting but their own KD ratio. Oh boy, I get goosebumps every time I think about my sniper KD ratio...not. And there's my rant for the day of the fucking stupid as fuck, useless pussies who play sniper any more.

Good to see support class like in BF2, I hate the fucking medics in BC2. No wonder they're keeping the squad numbers down with assault/medic combined. They'd tear through most maps and just keep reviving. No offense, Vengeance, but while snipers help the team in small doses, the suck as a class in BC2 and probably more so in BF3. 99% of players who snipe in BC2 want to sit back in a nice quiet area and never ever move...which is so realistic and helpful to the team while they're trying to move forward to take objectives. Of course, it would be helpful if the sniper would shoot the enemy on the front lines but 99% of the time they're shooting other snipers who are hanging way back on the other team so both sides now have about half their team being useless turds that don't contribute to anyting but their own KD ratio. Oh boy, I get goosebumps every time I think about my sniper KD ratio...not. And there's my rant for the day of the fucking stupid as fuck, useless pussies who play sniper any more.

Thats because most snipers are idiots, plain and simple. I always attempt to move with the team, or set up shop in an area to help defend control points. And of course, spot enemies.
Most snipers find a random spot and sit there all game.

Good rant though, I like it. p:

You guys should be watching the live stream, they've showed tons of multiplayer vid

Battlefield 3: Live from E3, Ustream.TV: Battlefield 3 LIVE from E3!.

They haven't shown any vehicles yet, at least I didn't see any, Yet.

yet, why are they relying on some other broadcast group to showcase their game? I mean someone like me that can't watch the stream, they could atleast show more video on their website. but, this is just a wish to tailer to me and my needs/wants. lol

That would be cool, "crash a jet into the Dome" hahahahaha.

I don't like the fact squads are limited to 4 people, LAME.

I doubt it would be Jets, but adding in Little Birds / Blackhawks might be cool.

Also switching firing modes is confirmed in MP.

Back