BF3 game play debut

lookd like moh and bc2... doesnt look to interesting to me.. hopefully it doesnt play like either of those games, cause neither of them come close to bf2. all i really want is bf2 to be bf3, i hate the frostbite engine, all games play like shit on them.. i hate the path the bf series is taking, id rather not have levels with distruction on them, its just stupid.. not only that put they have yet to fix things that are fucked up across all bf engines.. IE: tanks, how is it a fucking tank can barely climb up a hill, the same with atv.. i hate the frost bite engine with a fucking passion.

Nothing much. I want FULL gameplay footage, not just some clips. Fucking PR.

Fucking cinematics; like Soulzz said lets some some real shit, that shit reminds me of BC2 single player. 15mins of gaming and 20 mins of cinematics....FUCK THAT.

Just an update in case nobody's seen this yet about BF3 weapons. Keep in mind that only a few have been confirmed but the list includes speculation about others. Battlefield 3 Weapons List | BF3Nation.com

Confirmed Battlefield 3 Weapons:

-Assault Rifles-

- M4A1 or HK 416
-LMGs-

- M249 SAW
-Launchers-

- AT4
Rumored BF3 Weapons:

-Assault Rifles-

- FN F2000
- Steyr AUG
- SR556
- Kaybar KH 2002
- Pindad SS2
- FX-05 Xiuhcoatl
- FN SCAR
- SAR-21 (not to be confused with the TAR-21)
- AICW
- Vepr
- M16A2
- Vektor CR-21
-SMGs-

- HK MP7A1
- MSMC
- Type 05
- STK CPW
- UMP .45
- Calico M960
- Elf-2
- UZI
- Minebea M-9
- PP-19 Bizon
- AEK-919 K
-LMGs-

- L86A1 (SA-80)
- Negev
- LSAT
- RPK
- PKP Pecheneg
- MG36
- Daewoo K3
-Shotguns-

- SPAS-12
- Mossberg model 590
- USAS 12
- Benelli Nova
- Remington 870
- Saiga 12
- Kel-Tec KSG
- Neostead
-Sniper Rifles-

- M95
- Type 88
- M24
- WKW
- KSVK 12.7
- HK PSG-1
- SV 98
- M99
-Pistols-

- Glock
- Berretta 92
- Steyr M-1A
- Zamorana
-Launchers-
- RPG-7 or RPG-16
- M72 LAW

I may be the only one who thinks this, but I think more guns in a multiplayer game isnt a good thing

Why do you say that? I know I like a variety of options, different guns for different occasions. Some are better long range, some short, and some are good short and mid, but none of them do it all so I'll take more, please!

Back