BF3 Color Tweaker for All Maps

Lol, DICE are a bunch of dicks:

"After discussing this further with my colleagues, we have decided to not implement this feature. This is the studio’s take on this matter, and I support this decision:

"As a studio, it is extremely important for us at DICE to have a unique identity in our games, not only from a gameplay perspective, but visually as well. While we appreciate that some players might want a slightly different look to the game, we are proud of the visual identity of Battlefield 3 and do not wish to change it."

I apologize for getting anybody’s hopes up, and if you have any further questions on this subject, I will refer back to the above statement."

BF3 Colour Tweaker, what the...? - Page 9

Yeah, washed out monochromatic color scale is the way to go. Good job, DICE.

Who the fuck uses the irnv scope

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727
DICE, which explains A LOT actually... Fucking Swedes.
Just read their reversal, what the fuck is wrong with these turds? I was waiting on doing something like this in hopes that they would come to their collective senses, instead they've dug their heels in on a losing position. No that is not the sound of surprise in my voice, just the usual disgust with LICE. So how do we get beautiful screenshots like sixer posted without modifying game files?

Back