BF3 Alpha trial gameplay!

Graphics looks great and sounds great. Disappointed with what they did with the knife. dont really enjoy the look of the loadout screen either.

Looks great, Also sounds great. Looks like the Sniper rifles are a little more balanced though. Not an instant death but with Hardcore mode being the only mode I play idk if the Sniper shots are kinda the same.

now thats what i expect an ak to look like, beat to shit

The recordings even the 720 and 1080P ones are horribly compressed. I mean it looks like they originally recorded it on shitty and then when it got transcoded as usual its even worse. Sound is great hell on my cell phone the sound was awesome though i had to watch the videos at home.

Looks like there are atleast 2 good ones out there lol. Downloaded just incase.

Honestly... Looks like BC3 not BF3... Im Impressed by the graphics, not by any gameplay. Looks like a fucking camp fest to me.

I need more footage.

Honestly... Looks like BC3 not BF3... Im Impressed by the graphics, not by any gameplay. Looks like a fucking camp fest to me.

It's still Frostbite running the game so yeah it's going to look like BC2 a lot and the suburban landscape is camp fest all the way. Even with the little bit of footage we see here fuckers are trying to hide prone in bushes, behind bus stops etc. This is why I play engineer-to blow that shit off the map.

I need more footage.

i agree, the hud is bc2, but hopefully it will change, this is still alpha.. i wish it went back to bf2 where you couldnt go into buildings.. id rather no have destuction in a game, if it means less camping.

It's still Frostbite running the game so yeah it's going to look like BC2 a lot and the suburban landscape is camp fest all the way. Even with the little bit of footage we see here fuckers are trying to hide prone in bushes, behind bus stops etc. This is why I play engineer-to blow that shit off the map.

Fuck yeah dude, I am going to blow up a ton of shit in this game. the urban landscape is played out. I would really like to see some strait up open field warzones, with blown up shit everywhere, trees, trenches, gratuitous tanks, APC's Jet's over head, and all out war.

Urban ops can be pretty cool, but the problem DICE had in BC2 was everything was bottlenecked, which totally took strategy out of play, you just have idiot after idiot running through the meat grinder, it makes it harder to sneak a sqd behind bitches without punching threw their front lines. Bottlenecks = Campers paradise. Hopefully they realized that, and fixed it. Oasis in BC2 conquest was a pretty good conquest map, except for the fact that the last flag is only 80m from the US spawn point, which was fucking dumb.

From I have seen so far, it leaves much to be desired.

Back