BF2 will never die!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublereload42

Not A big fan of the long awaited Call of Duty 5 (BF3), so I made this vid to spread the word; BF2 is alive and well!!!!!!!!!

enjoy!

BF3 Sucks - YouTube

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2arSRzJsis" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BF2 will be an instant classic the min BF3 comes out. I'm glad I will still have this game and all other battlefield games when BF3 comes out. Other then that, you can tell the guy was running hacks.

lol hacks, your funny dude you and all others can hang out together cuz nobody i know has ever hacked and never will. where do you see hacks here? there was no photo shop done or anything else, just random clips thrown together, so thanks for your comment. And whos the guy?lol. its just me and my brother.

1:17 uncap rape 3:57 me going psycho at virulence88 :D

Nice montage!
At moment Bf2 is still my favourite Battlefield because the gameplay is the best. My wish is they setup the game only with new graphics.
The Killcam is the biggest shit at Bf3 .

good stuff. i was curious that when you shoot the eryx or the SRAW you dont look through the scope, is it easier/better to control without doing that? Also how do you alter your in game fonts like you have?

"good stuff. i was curious that when you shoot the eryx or the SRAW you dont look through the scope, is it easier/better to control without doing that? Also how do you alter your in game fonts like you have?"

Thanks man. The no scope action I learned from watching youtube videos of other people hitting jets like that. Its not necessarily easier but its about the same once you get used to it. The eryx shots are as much luck as they are timing. The ones you see is me on the ground the whole round hitting one jet every three rounds if im lucky if im lucky lol. I learned how to change my kill text by reading this guide:

TweakGuides.com - Battlefield 2 Tweak Guide

This guide is almost everything you could ever need to know about BF2

Thanks for veiwing!

lol hacks, your funny dude you and all others can hang out together cuz nobody i know has ever hacked and never will. where do you see hacks here? there was no photo shop done or anything else, just random clips thrown together, so thanks for your comment. And whos the guy?lol. its just me and my brother.
Umadbrah? haha

2142 is dead i don't think BF2 will ever be. Lower population but still going.

Right now close to 7,000 players after 6 years

8,324 for Bad company 2 so that should say something about BF2.

thanks for the feedback. those of you who responded kindly. more videos coming soon just need more footage!! :)

I'm so glad Soulzz wouldn't pre order this suspect title because we were all highly skeptical of how the gameplay was going to be crappy and none of us would like it at all.

I'm so glad Soulzz wouldn't pre order this suspect title because we were all highly skeptical of how the gameplay was going to be crappy and none of us would like it at all.
the sarcasm.... it BURNS!!!

Back