BF2 Karkand: muslim purevenom2008

I missed him Mega, but set up a surprise for the next time he logs in. Obvious hacker as he has 3 bans in CC all with different GUID's and IP's

Yep, I banned him the other night. People were cheering the ban. I think he was probably 35-1 at the time and I saw his bans in PB. I think my ban was "PRIOR PB BANS. BYE BYE, YOU HACKING DOUCHEBAG."

He is a douchebag! I mean there are hackers and hackers. But this guy is the lowest form. Never in a squad, just camps on high ground with his P.K.M. - like square roof, etc - and then kills everybody in sight. To add insult to injury, when he gets bored of the p.k.m., he just head shots running targets with his pistol.

Thank you - looks like my g9x will survive this month!

By the way, the other hack, supersniper - was openly advertising in global chat the site he bought the hacks from.

What was the site he listed so we may report it to PB Bans? Please PM it to Soulzz, Fast, or one of the head admins. Do not post it publicly.

there is autoban thing going on our server for those who advertise cheats.

He is clean on pbbans but his score (62/7) and his stats say that he is aimbotting.

PureVenom2008 Colonel, BF2Stats.net - Battlefield 2 Stats

Overall k/d of 5.61, 6.91 on support, with light machine guns k/d of 7.27! Nobody is that good not even the best support whore =OSS*ROID=.

Please watch him - thank you!

Not sure if I was complimented or insulted ???? :) A 6.91 KDR with a support gun is unreal. I have never seen anyone good enough to pull off stats like that without cheating of some kind. My favorite server is kind of dieing off so may be hitting up your Karkand server more often. Frag on.........

That's OK, Roid. I am a transport whore in 2142 and I embrace it. If only I could do better in BF2...

Back