BF1 update

You will probably able to ban players, this is the same servers on consoles, but it will be restricted with no auto admin, this is sad...

So who wants to go smash around in some Overwatch? @Soulzz? Whadaya say bout some Overwatch huh buddy?

Chances are more details will come out detailing how it'll all work and what we can and can't do/manage. TBG will probably still run a server or two but the game itself may not be worth promoting as our main squeeze any more.

Minecraft, on the other hand, still runs well and allows all sorts of plugins ;-)

I fucking knew it!!! There we go again 10 years after the original fail on BF2... I hope price's will be better this time

I think the same way than some of you guys, wait until you see all options details. If some of you remember what it was in BF2 you were still able kick/ban any players that you wanted in their BF2 console and put some words that you don't allow in the auto ban script... I can't see them going away from that otherwise it doesn't make any sense.

Unfortunately, I disagree. DICE and EA are taking away what we used to have because of pressure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back