BF1 flying Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metaphorically speaking this is the equivalence of you arguing that the guided missile is better in the chopper in BF3 than the TV missile because you haven't learned to aim yet.
touchee' fucking laser guided rocket hacks with your TV ;)

anticipate where the target "WILL BE", not at it....I believe was you advice to me on TVs in BF3, my kills went up exponentially heeding that advice :D

touchee' fucking laser guided rocket hacks with your TV ;)

anticipate where the target "WILL BE", not at it....I believe was you advice to me on TVs in BF3, my kills went up exponentially heeding that advice :D
Word

This is because you have flown against shitty pilots. And I also can say the same. But in between enemy plane spawns I am an actual asset to the team.

Mate, don't kid yourself. I don't even know you.
Right now as it stands the trench fighter is the best class. Anyone who says otherwise is shitty at aiming or they would know. The MG is MORE than enough to clear anything in the sky.
Using the scope clearly demonstrates why you don't know that the trench fighter is superior.
The only time I would ever load the A2A package is if I was competing in a 1v1 dogfight on a TWL ladder. With the trench fighter you see 50-1 rounds 60-1 rounds etc. You just dont see that with the A2A package because of the inability to kill 4-5 people at a time. You clear the air and sit around fanning nut sack till the enemy planes come back up. You kill 1 person with the MG and post montages that you could kill a single player with the MG. That's not impressive because you really arent being an asset to the team. Especially if the other pilots are shit. So in a round your clame to fame is I killed all the shitty pilots the whole round, and got 2 kills in between enemy plane spawns in contrast to clearing the whole Air with your MG and getting 15 kills in between enemy plane spawns. I mean its not fucking rocket science, its simple math. Can you do more collateral damage in between enemy plane spawns with the TF or the A2A package. That is a simple answer. You cannot push the objective in the same way that you can with the Trench fighter. My thoughts are you loaded the TF package once and you were like these fucking bombs suck cause they don't hit what I am aiming cause you didn't know the aim points and you never loaded it again. Get back in the plane load the TF cause once you actually pay attention and learn the aim points it is questionably superior. And what is funny about this is the basis for comparison is not even close. Metaphorically speaking this is the equivalence of you arguing that the guided missile is better in the chopper in BF3 than the TV missile because you haven't learned to aim yet.
Id like to see you try to kill even one infantry with the "zoomed cam" but whatever man, if you dont like my videos dont watch them, but dont come in here and flame the shit outa me.

As for "good Pilots" you must be joking threes no speed control any more all you need to do is keybind pitch up or pitch down and you turn the maximum speed for that aircraft.

@TcThief

I tried out the "Trench Fighter" setup that you were talking about. This is the most fun that I've had flying in BF1 yet! Thanks for pulling me out of my comfort zone to equip this, it rocks man!

I beg to differ...there might not be a "designated" kph, but throttle definitely has a play with dogfighting.
The only time ive seen it make much of a difference is going down off a vertical loop, then yes it helps a bit to not hit the ground. but mainly dog fighting now is just keybinding the pitch keys.

Id like to see you try to kill even one infantry with the "zoomed cam" but whatever man, if you dont like my videos dont watch them, but dont come in here and flame the shit outa me.

As for "good Pilots" you must be joking threes no speed control any more all you need to do is keybind pitch up or pitch down and you turn the maximum speed for that aircraft.
Not flaming you any more than what you did in the AA video. Seems you can give criticism but dont like receiving it. Why the fuck would I go back to the cam winch is more primitive than the method I use. I started off with the cam, then I decided to stop being shitty and actually learn how to aim. You make absolutely no sense.
Once again I think this argument is futile. Just have to wait till I crush your face in server and proceed to push your teams shit in cause Im not flying the air package. Here Ill make it easy for you. You line up you best kills with the A2A package and Ill put together a vid with my best kills in the Trench fighter. We will compare which one if more lethal in server.

I mean the simple fact that you can do nothing with the static AA in the A2A package should end the conversation. No competent AA gunner will let you line up those rockets or MG.

Here it will look something like this.

Last edited:
Its funny how all of a sudden everyone's an expert at flying, and how many hundreds of hours did you have flying the jet in bf3/bf4?
Not flaming you any more than what you did in the AA video.
huh?

And aye the trench fighter looks devastating, ill have to give it a try. you also said "then I decided to stop being shitty and actually learn how to aim. You make absolutely no sense." I started out not using the zoom and could kill infantry on the ground just fine, i mainly use it for spotting and it does help a bit. Either way your being a right fucking prick just because i have a difference of opinion on how to fly.

Lol questioning my time in aircraft it bf3... lo fucking l. Did you ever compete in bf3. Cause i did. I sat at the top of the chopper ladder for over a year and place 4th in the jet ladder. This conversation just got stupid... I'm going to go talk about something else somewhere else. I bid you farewell kid.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lol calling me kid because Your an asshole, yea im done with this topic some head admin lock this or delete it i don't care.

First I'm a prick and now an asshole. Thanks mate. Your true colors have shined through. Future advice, if you give criticism expect to take criticism. It's called maturity.

Funny how your argument changed when you find out I competed on ladder. What you fail to realize is TBG has some of the best pilots in the world going all the way back to 2142.

Yea I didn't fly at all in bf3
ea9b0445a868814cabe9be4963aa62dc.jpg

At the end of the day this was never a personal attack. My intententions we debating which kit is superior which you have offered no legitimate argument against.

And btw I never called you shitty, I called myself shitty.

Last edited:
You have less than 100 hours in the jet, ive got almost 300, You came in here being rude as hell. How much differently this conversation would have went if you woulda just said "hey i see you like to fly, maybe you should try the trench fighter ive been getting some mad kill streaks with it". Instead you come in the thread and go right to town saying your better and i fly like shit.

bf3 was some good times.....loved our skirms! We had some pretty epic 2v2.....damn Norshar and the TV upon takeoff against newb crews haha

Your bf3 stats say otherwise
b90c40d39263a67e5a3b2a577a58e62d.jpg

I didn't really play in bf4 I was playing swtor.

You said 3 and 4. 3 you have no hours flown. Just going off what you said. Which you have no time played in 3.

Look man... I don't want to sit here and argue. Go fly the trench fighter. Learn to aim with it. I fucking guarangoddamtee you this time next month you will be like thief I don't know what I was thinking you are right this shit is WAAAAAAY better

Nice 3500 ucav kills btw I would have cut that shit off.

Maybe it is way better! But i posted something i thought was cool and you posted negative shit about it, i get that your passionate about the trench fighter but just word it differently because you came across very dickish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back