BF1 flying Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome montage!
Can't wait to nail you in the jet with my tank!
What did you use for video editing?

Awesome montage!
Can't wait to nail you in the jet with my tank!
What did you use for video editing?
Thanks, im even better flying in bf4 though i just figured id do a montage for bf1 because i haven't done one yet. I used a pirated version of Vegas pro 13.

You realize those are propeller planes, not jets, right? :) There were no jets in WW1.

http://www.edn.com/electronics-blog...st-jet-aircraft-takes-flight--August-27--1939

Nice flying, love the music too!
I almost put Jet flying montage as the tittle lol

with witnessing this video, you may prefer the ground support attack plane with the style you show. waaaay more efficient at taking out INF

with witnessing this video, you may prefer the ground support attack plane with the style you show. waaaay more efficient at taking out INF
I would use the attack plane but then i cant turn as fast to kill aircraft on my tail, Unless i always flew with a good back gunner. The main purpose of the fighters are to kill every other aircraft Then attack the ground, so that's what i do. Its pretty nice not having bombers bomb you as infantry lol.

I dont care who I bomb but you get extra points for Killing the horse
points make prizes

I stopped the vid the second I saw you using the scope. lol. And why would you not fly the trench fighter. It is far superior. The MG is more than enough to kill anything in the air plus you are more of an asset after the air is clear hitting 4-5 kill strafes on infantry. Not doing that with those shitty rockets.

I stopped the vid the second I saw you using the scope. lol. And why would you not fly the trench fighter. It is far superior. The MG is more than enough to kill anything in the air plus you are more of an asset after the air is clear hitting 4-5 kill strafes on infantry. Not doing that with those shitty rockets.
to each his own ;). but that trench fights does eat up some fucking INF...and the cooldown is rediculously quick too!!! I am still trying to figure the 3rd person angle, not sure if I am dropping too early/late, I only manage to get 1 amongst a group while in 3rd person.

to each his own ;). but that trench fights does eat up some fucking INF...and the cooldown is rediculously quick too!!! I am still trying to figure the 3rd person angle, not sure if I am dropping too early/late, I only manage to get 1 amongst a group while in 3rd person.
Just keep working it youll get it... it takes time. definatly the best kit for the planes. If you are not flying it youre doing it wrong.

You really do like to follow me around and give me a hard time huh, As i said before i fly the Fighter to clear the air first, it turns faster and it has a quick repair, It IS the king of the sky. That said yea maybe i could be more helpful to the team in an attack plane but im mastering this one right now.

And whats this "I stopped the vid the second I saw you using the scope. lol." what do you do when everything in the air is dead and your in the fighter? you just cry and fly around?

what do you do when everything in the air is dead and your in the fighter? you just cry and fly around?
nope, he drops those little bomblets and rapes INF!. can those take out a tank? or destroy a building? meh, if 3 planes are available a faction, 1 of each will do the team justice if they work together.

See when i fly, there are NO enemy aircraft alive to drop their little bombs, either that or im dead. but more than likely i just shoot everyone down including the bombers. Attacking infantry on the ground is only done once ive done my job as a fighter.

Attacking infantry on the ground is only done once ive done my job as a fighter.
well said...I enjoy the ground support package of the attack planes. :D

can I rape enemy aircraft?? no, but I garungoddamntee you if you call a ground target, love is on the way within 30 seconds (unless getting engaged).

AA truck Kills planes and Inf and those bloody Nags (Horses) too

See when i fly, there are NO enemy aircraft alive to drop their little bombs, either that or im dead. but more than likely i just shoot everyone down including the bombers. Attacking infantry on the ground is only done once ive done my job as a fighter.

This is because you have flown against shitty pilots. And I also can say the same. But in between enemy plane spawns I am an actual asset to the team.

You really do like to follow me around and give me a hard time huh, As i said before i fly the Fighter to clear the air first, it turns faster and it has a quick repair, It IS the king of the sky. That said yea maybe i could be more helpful to the team in an attack plane but im mastering this one right now.

And whats this "I stopped the vid the second I saw you using the scope. lol." what do you do when everything in the air is dead and your in the fighter? you just cry and fly around?

Mate, don't kid yourself. I don't even know you.
Right now as it stands the trench fighter is the best class. Anyone who says otherwise is shitty at aiming or they would know. The MG is MORE than enough to clear anything in the sky.
Using the scope clearly demonstrates why you don't know that the trench fighter is superior.
The only time I would ever load the A2A package is if I was competing in a 1v1 dogfight on a TWL ladder. With the trench fighter you see 50-1 rounds 60-1 rounds etc. You just dont see that with the A2A package because of the inability to kill 4-5 people at a time. You clear the air and sit around fanning nut sack till the enemy planes come back up. You kill 1 person with the MG and post montages that you could kill a single player with the MG. That's not impressive because you really arent being an asset to the team. Especially if the other pilots are shit. So in a round your clame to fame is I killed all the shitty pilots the whole round, and got 2 kills in between enemy plane spawns in contrast to clearing the whole Air with your MG and getting 15 kills in between enemy plane spawns. I mean its not fucking rocket science, its simple math. Can you do more collateral damage in between enemy plane spawns with the TF or the A2A package. That is a simple answer. You cannot push the objective in the same way that you can with the Trench fighter. My thoughts are you loaded the TF package once and you were like these fucking bombs suck cause they don't hit what I am aiming cause you didn't know the aim points and you never loaded it again. Get back in the plane load the TF cause once you actually pay attention and learn the aim points it is questionably superior. And what is funny about this is the basis for comparison is not even close. Metaphorically speaking this is the equivalence of you arguing that the guided missile is better in the chopper in BF3 than the TV missile because you haven't learned to aim yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back