BF1 Analysis so far, Post here your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a few rounds. Reminded me for BF2 in many ways. I did not play Battlefront, and i think most of us neither, so cant get that reference.
To me BF1 is a defo, as a secondary game to BF4.
Oh, the menu looks shit.

Scroll wheel for weapons works but your extra equipment requires the 3 and 4 key.

Assult class with the tank grenades can disable it quickly if you throw the grenade at the tracks on the sides. Front does minimal damage.

Had a few rounds. Reminded me for BF2 in many ways. I did not play Battlefront, and i think most of us neither, so cant get that reference.
To me BF1 is a defo, as a secondary game to BF4.
Oh, the menu looks shit.
that is exactly how i looked at BF till I finally got tired of it. Battlefront is made for console players. But it does look and sound great. I played more BF1 for a few rounds last night focusing on the vehicles. They can be beyond deadly if you work as a team in 1

There were connection issues with the BF4 open beta. They will have it fixed ..

The game is fast, very fast. The hitreg is fantastic and people die quick. If you struggle with BF4 you will struggle even more with BF1. The skill gap has widened and it's the furthest thing from a casual game.

The game is fast, very fast. The hitreg is fantastic and people die quick. If you struggle with BF4 you will struggle even more with BF1. The skill gap has widened and it's the furthest thing from a casual game.
I will agree with you, it is fast. Just something that you have to get used to. But if you played Battlefront, it honestly is the same speed, just can't play in third person. All I can compare it to when I started playing Battlefield after playing Counter-Strike for many years.

I'm loving it. I've put about 7 hours into it and I'm having a fuck ton of fun. We will see what happens when it goes live. I'm interested to see all the maps and how they will play. 24p rush is kind of blah though, hopefully that will change when it goes live.

WELL IF release is anything like Beta Release -1 already. Id rather invest in squad.

Just FYI, not being able to connect to the BF1 beta isn't an indication of the game's networking quality. Right now EA/Dice servers and well as Blizzard servers are being hit with a massive DDoS.
If the DDoS can take out WoW/Overwatch I'll give the EA servers the benefit of the doubt. Shit happens.

Just FYI, not being able to connect to the BF1 beta isn't an indication of the game's networking quality. Right now EA/Dice servers and well as Blizzard servers are being hit with a massive DDoS.
If the DDoS can take out WoW/Overwatch I'll give the EA servers the benefit of the doubt. Shit happens.
I unlocked the shitbucket in BF1 and it crashed the servers... i apologize now. Glad I got to play it a day early.... Hope they go back up soon

The loading screen looks amazing! Haven't made it past that yet.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back