BF:BC2 Vietnam Gameplay

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueC51jMnLY4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ueC51jMnLY4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The gamespot Embed code is being gay.

Looks good! More maps for flying except the fucking only TWO right now, and it's basically BC2 remodeled/reskinned...

Wohh Thats gonna be fun!! The old chopper is a thing I'm missing :B

I hope they do come out with more than 4 maps. I can't wait though!

gag...., this guy commentating sounds like hes gargling DICE's balls.

Interviewer:
so tell me what is new?
DICE fag
It's uhhh. the same game, but its got older weapons, and new maps
so pretty much is the same shitty game, with no improvements and just re-skinned thats all.

Lame........

fire that fuck, if you are the project manager of the whole fucking game, you should be able to provide to really complex and in depth remarks about the game your managing, instead of sounding like and idiot

gag...., this guy commentating sounds like hes gargling DICE's balls.

Interviewer:
DICE fag
so pretty much is the same shitty game, with no improvements and just re-skinned thats all.

Lame........

fire that fuck, if you are the project manager of the whole fucking game, you should be able to provide to really complex and in depth remarks about the game your managing, instead of sounding like and idiot

Completely agree. He sounded like an idiot during that interview.

When he started talking about those great "Battlefield moments" which you can't script at 5:55, I kept thinking about:
- base raping / stolen chopper on atacama
- getting shot in the back by a sniper who stayed behind 2 or 3 stages (off the map now) in rush or the squadmates who spawn on him
- rubber knife and the resulting shotgun/gustav/40mm to the face (or being knifed back)
- getting sniped across the map with a pistol

Those are definitely some battlefield moments alright.

P.S.

- I forgot the CROWNING JEWEL of them all. The quintessential battlefield (tm) (DICEmark) (r) (c) moment: your griefer teammate sits in the AA gun (or better yet, the VADS if available) and continuously shoots you in the chopper so you can't aim at anything, and does it until you crash or get shot down. Rinse and repeat.

Well that video was a just a video to encourage not to buy anymore of dices products, unfortunately they are the only game dev that actually has a vehicle integrated game system, but it's quality and complexiveness is quickly become decrepit as they continue to sell out to the Console.

I would like Kaos to get their act together as they did in desert combat for their upcoming vehicle/infantry game called Homefront. Frontlines sucked balls...except their drones, they were lots of fun.

If Kaos does Homefront right, I'm sure it will sell a LOT.

Meh well see, I wish that dice would unplugg their head from their 4th point of contact and actually give a shit about the games they make

Back