BF 4, Unpi-48

Status
Not open for further replies.
whole neighbourhood fucking your mom BOB but your dad still needs proof before acts even tho everyone is telling him she's a whore. go ahead ban me from your servers bcoz you fucking retarded and I dont wana play there anymore

Shesh man, you need to calm the fuck down. If he is hacking(I think IMO he does, it will catch up to him). But you should not come in here tweaking out about it. Isn't worth it.

Balls and I looked at this guy today over the course of two rounds and something is off, possibly running a light blend of ESP + damage mod. Still just speculation, nothing definitive on him yet, but wanted to provide some sort of input.

whole neighbourhood fucking your mom BOB but your dad still needs proof before acts even tho everyone is telling him she's a whore. go ahead ban me from your servers bcoz you fucking retarded and I dont wana play there anymore

Ever heard of filtering, maybe? Look, we already explained that without proof of some sort we don't ban someone so why are you getting so bent out of shape about this? Do you really want to go to servers that start banning indiscriminately? Is that what we're supposed to do now because you don't like this player?

Look, my point is just relax. We aren't ignoring it and we aren't forgetting about it either but at the same time it's not our policy to ban without some proof. I know it's frustrating but that's how it is .

I've watched this guy a while too. Lots of pics taken and updates on bf4stats.com from me. Innocent until proven guilty, not enough proof right now but watching stats like a hawk.

Watch yourself. Dont come here acting like a child with temper issues not getting his way.
Dont confuse fucking with a video game. We dont ban players that are fucking your shit up. Either prove something or knock it off.

You dont want to play there anymore. Good for you nobody cares.

Locked.

This prick was in our infantry only server this morning. You didnt keep your word. I'm disappointed

When you apologize for being disrespectful we will lift your ban. I will also make sure you are banned from all until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back