AgentDanielN

*Game: Battlefield 4

*Server Name: **INFANTRY ONLY CONQUEST 24/7 | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME

*Date/time: ~ 10:20 am (-5 GTM)

*Player Name: unpi-48 (Profile)

*Offense: Aimbot, and probably damage increased

Evidence:

Comments:
Note that "death sound" that leads his aimpoint directly towards the nearest enemy (it jumps to them, which doesn't occur with other players)... It's probably an aimbot to find the nearest enemy.

About the "1 shot kill", im not sure, but i think that it's possible that he has increased his damage by modifying files, he kills tooo fast.

oh just saw im not only one who is 100% he cheats rather that just think he cheats

like I said if you go play against him youll see what we are talking about is hard to explain even with video proof as you really need to expirince first hand. 1 shot kill is pritty accurate description ALL THE TIME

Just checked the chat logs
Im pretty sure, his ping might be playing a factor. Game has visible issue with hit registration and very high pingers.

But you may still be right. We will have to watch him in the act. Please post back if he rejoins. I do not see him on at the moment.

Like Bob, I think it is a bit hard to say on this one. I get what you are saying about the "death sound". Seems to me like it happens when ever enemies are near him, he seems to become more alert when ever it happens as well. Haven't seen that before.

Bob is right however, and we will have to keep an eye on him.

He usually plays on the mornings before 11 am (-5 GTM), you should take a look at him with spectator mode.

what i suspect with that sound thing, is that he is using something that moves his aimpoint to the next enemy (aimbot), that explains how he can kill so fast, however i suspect he isn't using that thing to get headshots or to fix aim, just to find.

The key point is that, as you can see in the video, his aim doesn't move at a regular speed sometimes, it jumps directly to the next enemy...

He usually plays on the mornings before 11 am (-5 GTM), you should take a look at him with spectator mode.

what i suspect with that sound thing, is that he is using something that moves his aimpoint to the next enemy (aimbot), that explains how he can kill so fast, however i suspect he isn't using that thing to get headshots or to fix aim, just to find.

The key point is that, as you can see in the video, his aim doesn't move at a regular speed sometimes, it jumps directly to the next enemy...

Spectator mode is known not to be accurate. There is a youtube video explaining that. Forget the link now.
And if he has a high ping which he does, im fairly certain spectate mode may show incorrect movement.

I just went into a brazilian server, where people have pings between 120 and 220 and recorded about 10 minutes of gameplay of good players (the ones with high scores who moved fast) and i saw nothing like in Unpi's recording. There's something totally wrong with him.
If you want me to, i can upload that video, so you can see the huge difference, although brazilian people lag more.

50k Kills. 3.4k assists.

I smell stink.

Might I also add this. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/467725430157715392/233593419/

125 kills. Only 15 headshots. I think there's a ping issue here causing his hit to register oddly or an ever so slight bit of shit going on. The ranges for infantry only are longer than say Locker/Metro are they not? It would seem to me that requires him to land more shots to the body...but his accuracy is only 17%.
Let me delve into this some more.

Last edited:
That is a pretty damning graph right there. His shots fired and shots hit scale at exactly the same rate, I call bullshit. Pull any legit players graph and show me that.

I have played on the server a lot with him.. I always just assumed it was the high ping why he kicked my ass constantly.. I have always smelled something fishy but I usually check stats before I come in here, so I never reported him because the cheat score was zero.

can you just ban UNPI please he allways fucks up server and everyone leaves and than he hacks and cheats there for hours before we can start playing again

yes I saw that his aim jumps from player to player agnd slaughtering them all in one go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back