BF 4 info

Yea Lol if I don't like the feel or the mechanics in the game I ain't gonna play it. Don't care if it's realistic or not. After all it is a game.

Sent from my LG-P880g using Tapatalk 2

I know I will get shit on by Renno for this, but anyways:

The only thing good in BF3, in my opinion and probably FAST's as well, is the graphics and destruction. To me, the destruction gets old after about 1-2 weeks. Graphics are nice, but where is the depth? Many of the maps have poor balance. The Armored Kill ones are nice, but why should I have to pay 110 dollars to access this crap? 2142 was around 50 bucks, BF2 was like 50 bucks. Give me a break!!!

As far as technicalities of flight, isn't the point to have fun? To me, the ability to do certain maneuvers in BF2 that were deemed incredibly unrealistic made the game that much more fun.

To me, BF3 is not fun.

I care little 4 games which are demoed on a console. I care 4 some, but it's de4initely a shitty trend which has developed over the last 5 years.

Last edited:
17-minute Gameplay Reveal trailer "Fishing in Baku" posted on Battlelog:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/U8HVQXkeU8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

damn teasing cunts, they put the lines arousing the most in the end

unless they do something revolutionary, like full damage Physics. Then I might be interested. What I don't like is that it's been 18 month tops since the game came out? And Dice is already getting to shit another one out? I think this version is going to chalked full ogf bugs, even more then normal.

Its a game on an existing engine. Every single thing done with BF3 was part of developing BF4. Not to mention the work that came back from 2 other studios that worked with the engine. There is a much heavier utilization of the engines capabilities and of course some refinement along the way. Its a time saving measure but one that was planned 2 years ago.

I have no reason to believe it will have any more or any less bugs than ANY game on this level. The more advanced the game, the more bugs it will have. Each level of complexity makes it more difficult to predict and prevent. Not to mention to test and actually solve.

Its a game on an existing engine. Every single thing done with BF3 was part of developing BF4. Not to mention the work that came back from 2 other studios that worked with the engine. There is a much heavier utilization of the engines capabilities and of course some refinement along the way. Its a time saving measure but one that was planned 2 years ago.

I have no reason to believe it will have any more or any less bugs than ANY game on this level. The more advanced the game, the more bugs it will have. Each level of complexity makes it more difficult to predict and prevent. Not to mention to test and actually solve.

it would be fun if they made the top gaming communities test out bf4

Renno, say all you want about the jets and chopper mechanics but the fact is they handle like a wet dog turd floating in molasses compared to BF2. Choppers were more difficult to fly in BF2 and handled better, same with jets so I don't want to hear jack shit about practicing. I loved to fly in BF2 and was pretty damn good at it, but in BF3 you might as well be flying the fucking empire state building instead of a jet. Yeah, I know about the speed and the turns and it marginally helps but that's like saying jerking off is the same as fucking a nice wet cunt. There's no comparison. The jets and choppers in BF3 handle like shit, have a low altitude ceiling so you're doing circles all the time instead of being able to climb and dive. Yeah, I know there were ceiling limits on BF2 also and they were consistent with BF3 it depends on the map so that even sucks. You can tell me all you want how much you like fucking your grandmother instead of your wife but I still know your wife is way hotter than grandma.

Renno, say all you want about the jets and chopper mechanics but the fact is they handle like a wet dog turd floating in molasses compared to BF2. Choppers were more difficult to fly in BF2 and handled better, same with jets so I don't want to hear jack shit about practicing. I loved to fly in BF2 and was pretty damn good at it, but in BF3 you might as well be flying the fucking empire state building instead of a jet. Yeah, I know about the speed and the turns and it marginally helps but that's like saying jerking off is the same as fucking a nice wet cunt. There's no comparison. The jets and choppers in BF3 handle like shit, have a low altitude ceiling so you're doing circles all the time instead of being able to climb and dive. Yeah, I know there were ceiling limits on BF2 also and they were consistent with BF3 it depends on the map so that even sucks. You can tell me all you want how much you like fucking your grandmother instead of your wife but I still know your wife is way hotter than grandma.

Wow.. I needed a good laugh today...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

how about a multiplayer trailer, who the fuck buys bf for campaign?

Back