Best time ever yesterday!

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Awesome high school re-union. It was blast! Made out, kissed, took pictures, talked, smoked, drank a whole butt load. Play fight in the middle of the streets. Went over to someone's place, hung out with friends and slept over...drank some more. Couldn't ask for a better re-union.

If there any cool pictures I'll broadcast them :p

Sounds like a good time.

I haven't really had a HS reunion, but I bet if I did have one, it'd be really lame and BS and a lot of people will be jealous at each other and shit...

I don't know to mine. My friend told me the one he went to sucked! All they was stand around and talked about how their lives are going, how many kids, etc. No drinking, or after boring parties. Yes, I went to a christian school. They can all kiss my ass. Only time I want to hear about God is when I help my wife find God. "Oh God, that's it, oh my God!"

Lol i get a high-school reunion pretty much every day in college.

I still have 9 years before the real one :p

[blockquote]Only time I want to hear about God is when I help my wife find God. "Oh God, that's it, oh my God!" [/blockquote]

Now that's the attitude I like to see! Make sure she finds god as often as possible. Carry on soldier! 053 031

I pretty much hated everyone at my high school. They were all morons. My college friends are great though. I wouldn't mind seeing them.

I never even went to one of mine and my 30th (shit, I can't even believe it) is coming up next year. Five year I was stationed in Hawaii; 10 year was in the Persian Gulf, then too busy for the others. Really don't feel like I've missed that much either. Liked my buds from the Corps and college better.

[quote1229955402=squirrel17404p]
They can all kiss my ass. Only time I want to hear about God is when I help my wife find God. "Oh God, that's it, oh my God!"
[/quote1229955402]

Love the attitude! 030

I'm in a similar situation right now and I can pretty much say exactly the same. 045

Kinda sad really... but oh well.

your lucky you had a reunion; my class was full of assholes that were too cool for everybody.

If highschool was the best time of your life - there is something wrong...

oh god, i said I had an awesome night (not seeing them for 4 years) Didn't say they were my fuck friends lol

Actually some girls which were very butt ugly in highschool are freaking smoking hot now. Weird.

No! Thats how it works! Ugly girls change! Good looking girls get fat.

Back