Best gaming keyboards under $100?

Killshot

Picked up the Corsair Strafe for $80 two weeks ago but I have till the 15th to return it at bestbuy, haha!
I enjoy it for sure, but upon my purchase I've been browsing and hearing about these corsair k70's and what not.
What are some prominent mechanical keyboards that are backlit going for 100 or less that would be worth a check?

I like Razer keyboards. I have used them for my past 3 PC builds and I swear by them, though I am not a mechanical fan...too noisy for me. But the Blackwidow is a nice one. though if not on sale it can be over the $100 mark depending on which version.

Logitech.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I like Razer keyboards. I have used them for my past 3 PC builds and I swear by them, though I am not a mechanical fan...too noisy for me. But the Blackwidow is a nice one. though if not on sale it can be over the $100 mark depending on which version.
This, mechanical keys are huge and noisy and if your not super crazy about them then razer, Ive got a razer keyboard and it plugs into my razer synapse with my razer naga for extra macros pretty cool. It could use some designated macro buttons though but meh im sure they have one i just bout a cheap razer keyboard but, that's literately my only complaint, other than that its been great!

This is the one ive got
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SJR28W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:
This, mechanical keys are huge and noisy and if your not super crazy about them then razer, Ive got a razer keyboard and it plugs into my razer synapse with my razer naga for extra macros pretty cool. It could use some designated macro buttons though but meh im sure they have one i just bout a cheap razer keyboard but, that's literately my only complaint, other than that its been great!

This is the one ive got
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009SJR28W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thats the same one im using, lolz

@Killshot there is a microcenter in Cambridge that I go to often. I recommend going there and window shopping

Yes that's where I'll be picking my keyboard up, i got my mouse, monitor, and most of my build there haha!

Razer is awesome they just aren't something I would be interested into. I've been focusing on the k70 as I love corsair and honestly it seems like besides razer there aren't a whole lot of competitors to the k70 lux in the $90-100 range.

If you want to splurge the Das keyboards are excellent, I have the 4 with brown switches, not as noisy as reds and blues, and the build quality is out of this world.

This is the one ive got

which naga do you have?

Dont know how much the Logitech G510's are but I have had this keyboard for like 6 years

Dont know how much the Logitech G510's are but I have had this keyboard for like 6 years

They are nice, pretty expensive, but then again I'm just looking for something to move a player around not control a spaceship LOL.

which naga do you have?
Razer Naga Epic 2014 version i think, its not the chroma but its not the mechanical one either. My GF has the Razer Naga Epic chroma and i like mine more. Although that mechanical one they had was pretty nice.

Razer Naga Epic 2014 version i think, its not the chroma but its not the mechanical one either. My GF has the Razer Naga Epic chroma and i like mine more. Although that mechanical one they had was pretty nice.

how the f*k (if you did) did you get it to run with win10? I have one in a drawer but for the life of me can't get it to run with anything but win7

how the f*k (if you did) did you get it to run with win10? I have one in a drawer but for the life of me can't get it to run with anything but win7
I don't really think i did any thing special, its all ways worked on win 10 for me, Try updating the firmware on the mouse.

I still use my g18 keyboard or whatever it's called after 8 years. This thing is a beast and I've done a lot to it lol
Same here, I always had G series of Logitech as keyboard and did a lot to them and always survive. On my G19S since 3 years now and this is still going.

Back